• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hurricaine Sandy will hit the Lehigh Valley Area

Good luck AJi Joe and JAYT and other Nor'easters - we are in the same boat literally in Connecticut everything is closed down schools are closed for 2 days so far state is closed trains and buses are not runnign after 7pm -
Our Governor is saying this is a storm that CT has NEVER seen before. shore lines are evacuated entirely - BTW I am in Central CT (for those who care) Stayed tuned

Good luck everybody...lived in Florida for 35 years, weird hearing you guys up north preparing for a hurricane.

Hurricane and snow.....quite a duo.

No go on the batteries. I went to four stores and it seems there are no D batteries anywhere to be found. I have enough for a while, and another flashlight that runs on AA so I guess I don't need them anyway. In other news it seems that everyone is going to be making a lot of sandwiches, hot dog, and hamburgers as there are no bread products in the stores either. Jeesh.

JayT this is what all my local stores and Walmarts all look like. Hopefully everyone is well supplied. We're to the point of where what you have is what you have. All my area gas stations are out of gas.

8420CA48-8BCF-4DB3-A041-15CB7DE83540-12941-00000369BB0B4F67_zps25137721.jpg

Holy ......... !

You would think this Sandy thing was a surprise!

Why the hale can't the STORES prepare a little by stocking up!

It looks like a good time for them to wipe their shelves down tho. :)

PS - We have a flash flood and high wind watch until about 8pm Tuesday, and we're west of you. I would suggest preparing for the just-in-case, but don't worry unless you're in a low-laying area.

PS - We have a flash flood and high wind watch until about 8pm Tuesday, and we're west of you. I would suggest preparing for the just-in-case, but don't worry unless you're in a low-laying area.

Golf match Monday and Tuesday. I had enough women get in the way of my hobbies. This Sandy tramp will have to wait. They are saying it is going to suck up all of Lake Michigan and drown all the Chicagoans now. Scovie and JuJu, you guys need to start prepping!

Ooooh Noooo!!!! Now this is getting serious...

40934910151090757582016.jpg

DogfishHead closed until further notice in Rehoboth, DE.

They are predicting this this biotch to run right thru my back yard when it makes land fall. I am hoping the winds die a little my chain saw has had a major workout from last springs wind storm.

Back