• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hydro room & garden beds

Pepperfreak said:
Nice looking harvest, looks like your shad cloth is paying off.

Actually the shade cloth I put up was all falling down and collapsing onto the plants!:oops:
But Adam has fixed it, still need shadecloth in the back garden as the fruit isnt ripening properly or burning. To the left of the garden its ok because it gets afternoon shade.

JR I hadn't really checked, it doesn't have any flowers atm but I have written down it is a chinense. Tried it awhile ago - quite sweet and couldnt taste any heat, bit closer to the top and into the seed and placental area and it was hotter and sort of citrusy tasting but not like other chinense I have had. Was expecting it to be a lot hotter though.

Ok sorry haven't been updating for awhile. The garden has kept me extremely busy and I am also preparing for the upcoming chilli fest busy making sauces, a few new exciting products, T-shirts etc.
Anyway the plants are booming and you can hardly see the space between them now. Here are some pics from a few weeks ago. They have really grown since then,maybe y twice the size in these pics. I will have to take some more soon.

e5944a5a0d94464c8d482a51f099c620

d7e39ea05d114a63a3461b31ee944cdd

cd54fcdffb8f478d8d4235101120ecf9

Barrackpore 7 Pot. Very evil, can't wait to try this one!
0c2f72100ed44f3fb5c14b07010fd074

Yellow 7 Pot
d2586d14a3e54d0d8cb1e039bf2e3cc4

Some not so cool Trinidad Scorpions, Only a few on this bush have the classic tail. Have a few other plants with much nicer pods, but flowering still atm.
3ce90f43c0544edaa45d1786f5939e8e

Jamaican Hot Yellows. (The big one in the upper left corner is from an unlabelled plant and is much bigger and not quite as hot as the others)
f33c115461eb4059a80e2e4eb0bc8e73

Will have to check my notes as to which ones these are.
217190d7117a46f0bf23baf83c9b0d36

Small Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
470af8d81bb9480b81cc43b8257af946

Lookin absolutely fantastic there Candice! Man you are makin me droooool:drooling::drooling::drooling:

Hey bummer with the dog. Got the same thing with my staffy as well, lost a Moruga Blend Pod that took 2 years to form:shocked:

Also love the different colours/shapes that the ol peppers come in.

Micca

Dog=Chain :lol: Lucky i can keep my Malamute out the front away from my plants!

Great looking pods there Candice. Just a note my T.Scorpions have all been like your tail-less ones so far, not one stinger to be seen!

Novacastrian said:
Dog=Chain :lol: Lucky i can keep my Malamute out the front away from my plants!

Great looking pods there Candice. Just a note my T.Scorpions have all been like your tail-less ones so far, not one stinger to be seen!

Dog will = death soon! Only one gets in there and she seems to go for the ones I really want!
Yeah Im not sure where I got those T.S ones from but not as nice looking as my other ones, although I reckon I have 3 or 4 different type red ones as they all look a little different. F*n hot though and beautiful flavour!

Hey Micca - yeah I like growing all different ones so I can see all the pod shapes, colours and different flowers and growth habits.

Hey JR- I still have a lot that I planted late that need to ripen too I reckon the seasons are changing though and we should be alright.

Back