• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hydro room & garden beds

Barrackpore 7 Pot
36a5a10520b14da3b2ed4eea5be2b299

Chocolate Fatalii (not as bad as everyone says, does have a bit of heat but doesnt taste or look like Fatalii much)
5da7d75ede9e4f07a7296a2a49f5a07e

your 7pot/pod Barrakpore is very interesting, not the same as mine your's are longer looking, how's the heat and flavour? I think they could be a hybrid as they are a bit different from the original?????
still they look unreal!!!

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Barrackpore 7 Pot
36a5a10520b14da3b2ed4eea5be2b299

JungleRain said:
your 7pot/pod Barrakpore is very interesting, not the same as mine your's are longer looking, how's the heat and flavour? I think they could be a hybrid as they are a bit different from the original?????
still they look unreal!!!

Every pod looks different. They are getting quite big too. The heat is pretty hot straight up but dies off quickly. What about yours? I will post some pics of the latest ones I have picked. I love the look of them though, like the Y7's very bumpy!

I got 2 x 7pot/pod Barrakpore's growing,
but the pods don't seem so big, they're starting to re-flower again so hopefully this next lot will be better

Well one of my other Barrackpore plants have just fruited and those pods are a lot smaller and look very similar to normal 7 Pots.

Have been extremely busy so haven't been on here the last few months. Here are some pods I picked today. Lots of Fatalii (yum!), Choc Bhut, Bhut, 7 Pot.
Have lots of other types to pick but havent gotten around to it. A lot will be no good anymore as they have been on the plant too long.
Anyway here is todays harvest:
0dcffe8be3354c78b4e72ed638c57974

Mmmmm, look at all those Peppers. Drooooooool....................
Nice going Wildfire!

Hey got some Satay Jerky for ya to try out sometime too.

Micca

I've got a few plants growing in a hidro system but I never thought about transplanting them to soil...
From what I've read here it can be done. Is it a problem with big plants?
It could be a great way for me to overwinter them since my hidro setup is outside ( too noisy to keep inside).

Bleash

Hey Micca

Will have to catch up soon, how did the satay work out? Was it a good or bad drunk idea?:)

Bleash-
in regards to the hydro room all my plants were in coco (last season). I didn't end up setting up a drip system like I wanted to so I just hand watered.
But now I have actually moved my plants from outside (some with soil) into there for a few weeks because the nights are getting too cold here and I'm hoping to get fruit through winter. However with our power bill going up so much I will only have them in there for a few more days until my new hothouse is built. Hopefully that will do the trick.
You can get problems with soil based plants in those rooms such as fungal and pest problems which is another reason why I'm trying to avoid it.
Good luck if you do and keep us posted on how you go.

Back