• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'M FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!!!

Due to stupid corperate BS it looks like I may be fired from my job. I got sent home on Thursday by the boss and told that they will call me...so far, they have not called me. As a contingency plan I've applied to 3 other jobs, but I'm freaking out! I now have no clue as to how I going to raise enough money to go to Fiery Foods. I've already payed for the flight out there and back, but right now do not have money for food, beer (the important thing), car rental, hotel stay, and hot sauce!

Eeeek!!!! Everyone please put positive thoughts out into the Universe requesting that I still have my job!!

And people wonder why I hate coperate.......
7.gif
2.gif

Bummer Mullet,
Hey Bro, I’m still in for sendin ya $20.
Hotel??? this is only a two day rodeo brother, no need for sleepn, you’ll be ok.
I thought you hated corporate, cause it was hard to spell.
;)

Hillbilly Chili said:
Bummer Mullet,
Hey Bro, I’m still in for sendin ya $20.
A "Save The Mullet Fund"? I just may take you up on that.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hotel??? this is only a two day rodeo brother, no need for sleepn, you’ll be ok.
I'm arriving on March 1st, and leaving March 6th...need sleep during that time.

Hillbilly Chili said:
I thought you hated corporate, cause it was hard to spell.
:lol:
;)

imaguitargod said:
I just called a co-worker of mine and he said that my stuff is still at my desk.......that's a slight ray of sunshine.

Yeah if you want to keep yer job, it's a good thing...smart move to check options.
The boss is probably pissed that you haven't invited him for a grog at lunch.

If I were still your age and single, and my ticket was paid in full, I'd go even if broke.

imaguitargod said:
Due to stupid corperate BS it looks like I may be fired from my job. I got sent home on Thursday by the boss and told that they will call me...so far, they have not called me. As a contingency plan I've applied to 3 other jobs, but I'm freaking out! I now have no clue as to how I going to raise enough money to go to Fiery Foods. I've already payed for the flight out there and back, but right now do not have money for food, beer (the important thing), car rental, hotel stay, and hot sauce!

Eeeek!!!! Everyone please put positive thoughts out into the Universe requesting that I still have my job!!

And people wonder why I hate coperate.......
7.gif
2.gif

Man, that stinks. I still havent cashed your check yet - i'll just save it and your signature for when you're really famous!

And oh yeah - i'd go. Worry about a room when your out there. You can probably bum rides...

I guess you didn't catch the reference of the thread title ;)

Mullet - Hope this isn't too late but you should be pro-active about it. If you know why your boss sent you home, contact him/her/it and apologize and avoid that behavior again. If you don't know what you did, ask; accept responsibility and don't make excuses. Hopefully you'll be back to showing off your hot sauce collection to co-workers again soon.

Shooty* said:
What the hell is that meant to be?!?!?

Is that goofy kid about to become a vampire?

Shooty, it's from the movie "Super Troopers", and the kid on the left just ate a bag of magic mushrooms and another bag of weed, and he says, "I'm freeking out, man!"

Good flick, worth the 90 minutes to watch.

you are freaking out........man. :lol:

well i hope it works out for you mullet man. never fun to have to find a new job..especially when it comes about unexpectedly.

shooty, you should see both..but in my opinion, super troopers is quite a bit funnier than dazed and confused.

Back