• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'M FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!!!

This could be a great opportunity to make money.

Just hand over flyers at the Fiery Foods show stating that you will be eating 5 Naga Morich.
Before the show starts, pour some hot wax in your mouth, gargle and swallow.

Charge 5 bucks per person.
Swallow the 5 nagas and then quickly chug down 5 gallons of yogurt. PS don't wipe off the snot on your lips the crowd loves it :lol:
guanapepper_2.jpg

Sell DVDs and T-shirts 20$ each.
Special Naga package : T-shirt, DVD plus picture with imaguitargod 50$.

gitGod_2.jpg

;)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Habman, that was frickin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for that!

Hell, since we're all out drinking at the Fiery Foods show...if anyone wants do down a few Nagas with me, supply it and we'll do a challange.

imaguitargod said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Habman, that was frickin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for that!

Hell, since we're all out drinking at the Fiery Foods show...if anyone wants do down a few Nagas with me, supply it and we'll do a challange.

You sound like a gluten for punishment!!! LMAO :lol:

Habman, I just made the shirt. I also did something similar for my "The Hot Zone Online" business cards. I should be getting the shirt back on Monday.

Here's the image that I used:
passowshirtoh1.jpg

xgrafcorex said:
any word on the new job?
2K games wants to hire me at $9.00 an hour for a 3 month contract at 7 days a week 16 or less hours a day (which I'll be a slave at that point and no way am I doing that for that little money). I had a good interview with EA Games on Wen, and have an interview with Vivendi(sp?) on Monday. Tuesday I have an interview with Activision.

16 or less? heh i can barely stand 8. ;) of course my job isn't terribly entertaining most of the time. well, good luck with the interviews. what kind of deals do you get on their games..say if you worked for ea?

xgrafcorex said:
what kind of deals do you get on their games..say if you worked for ea?
Generally you get 20-40% off games. Depending on the company, you'll get a free copy of the game you worked on and sometimes they will have an "invintory clearance" of games they have too many hanging around of (this was for THQ) for about $5 a game. (but I don't play games unless I;m paid for it as a job anymore so it doesn't really matter to me)

Plus you get your name in the credits too ;)

thats cool. i actually only play one game really, just so happens to be an ea game as well...bf2. i have 2142 but its the same thing with different equipment so i find myself still playing bf2 as i'm used to it. ha i play snood sometimes i guess.

Main game for me at the moment: Lego Star Wars on PS2, or SSX Tricky.

Half life 2 or anything Age Of Empires-y on pc, especially the wonderful THQ game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War.

I acquired a copy of Star Trek Legacy recently as the chance to pilot star trek ships was too tempting to pass up.

Dear sweet christ, but it was dreaful. You couldn't even change the controls! How it made it past play testing I will never ever know.

Oh, does anyone remember these old classics for Spectrum/ commodore/ BBC B which have now ben remade? I can provide links if required.

Exolon
Cybernoid
Imogen
Head Over Heels

Back