• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

JOKE TIME!!!!

go for it six.....she aint givin it to me so someone should try and get some.

why dose mexico not enter anyone into the olympics.........all the ones that can run and swim are already here in america.

i know there outlawed but i have always wanted to try a cuban cigar......no joke just commenting on the ive been to cuba talk.

bubbaschili said:
i know there outlawed but i have always wanted to try a cuban cigar......no joke just commenting on the ive been to cuba talk.
I've had a few in my life time. They are rolled very nicely and burn smoothly. The taste is somewhat aquired. I have actually gotten some here in Los Angeles for about $30 a pop. Only imprting them is outlawed, unless (and here's the loop hole that get's exercised alot) the order was placed for the cigars before the embargo was placed (which was 1962).

They are available around here quite regularly. Personally, I think they're over-rated...And it would be really cool if "Fiddle" was room temperature as well.

DEFCON Creator said:
Personally, I think they're over-rated...
While I do agree with the over rated thing, they kinda get better the more you have them. There are some subtle tastes that take some time to appreciate.

imaguitargod said:
I've had a few in my life time. They are rolled very nicely and burn smoothly. The taste is somewhat aquired. I have actually gotten some here in Los Angeles for about $30 a pop. Only imprting them is outlawed, unless (and here's the loop hole that get's exercised alot) the order was placed for the cigars before the embargo was placed (which was 1962).

Here in the Tampa bay area, we've got a few 2nd and 3rd gen cubans in Ybor City who still roll "cubans"(Ybor is and old cigar-making Cuban neighborhood from the turn of the century). Most people i know here who do the cigar thing say they're excellent cigars, but i wouldn't know because i'm just not the cigar type of guy.

bubbaschili said:
go for it six.....she aint givin it to me so someone should try and get some.

why dose mexico not enter anyone into the olympics.........all the ones that can run and swim are already here in america.

Poor Bubba........I'll start a collection for you. Sounds as if you need the $500.00 more than I do. And women wonder why we drink......

Easy to find here in Canada. I've seen single cigars for well over $100(Canadian dollars) For a hundred bucks, I'd better be seeing purple Dinausaurs and unicorns.

100 bucks for a cigar?? dose it come with a hooker?

ok lets get this back on track......drunk gose into a brothel.....he asked the lady......how much.......she says 500 dollars......drunk pulls out 500 gose upstairs........hooker laying in bed the drunk gose to the window and starts to throw his clothes out the window.......the hooker says......ahhhhhh what are you doing??
drunk says...for 500 bucks by the time im thru with you these clothes are gonna be out of style.

hotpepper needs to insert a smiley that has one eye twitching and a vein popping out on its forehead for tina when she gets back.

bubbaschili said:
hotpepper needs to insert a smiley that has one eye twitching and a vein popping out on its forehead for tina when she gets back.
1.gif

Why did the baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken.

Why did the Koala fall out of the tree?

Because it was dead.

Why did the baby fall out of the tree?

Because it was stapled to the koala.

Why did the tree fall over?

The koala never let go.

Why did the kangaroo die?

Because the koala landed on it.

Back