event Jungle Jim's 2rd Annual Weekend of Fire

Thats it. Time to start planning and saving for next years weekend. Of course, at the rate the economy's tanking(at least in my line of work), how long do you suppose it'll take me to ride my mountain bike from Florida to Ohio? I pace at around 16-21 MPH...

thehotpepper.com said:
Naah, it's made to be hung so hang away! :)
w00t! Thanks!

Pepperfreak said:
Pictures??? Where's the Pictures??? I've been sitting in suspense too long....
I have to do my review....pics to come later....

Sickmont said:
how long do you suppose it'll take me to ride my mountain bike from Florida to Ohio?
It depends on how many times you take a sip out of the cool flask you had installed on it.... ;)

imaguitargod said:
It depends on how many times you take a sip out of the cool flask you had installed on it.... ;)

You know, Danny Cash's new jolokia sauce in the flask would fit in there too.....Damn, you just gave me an idea!!!

I said I would orginize a THP poster picture and I kept my word....ladies and gentalmen, and Rainbowberry, I now present you with:

Here's Tracy, aka Cap'nBones:
tracybm1.jpg

Group Shot (left to right: Imaguitargod, DefconCreator, Cap'nBones, and Joe of Joe&Linda)
groupsr4.jpg

Here's the loveable Buddah....he's doing his sad face because we took the shot without him.....but we told him 2PM and went looking for him, called, waited, and decided to take it.....sorry buddy!
buddahha7.jpg

I want people on fire pix pronto! there's more than enough time you lazybonzes!

i'm trying to think if i could handle a defcon deathmatch. 10 wings in 4 minutes is hard with any wings let alone wings with chile extract. it would be more a test of willpower than anything. 5 minutes on extract is a long time.

fineexampl said:
I want people on fire pix pronto! there's more than enough time you lazybonzes!

i'm trying to think if i could handle a defcon deathmatch. 10 wings in 4 minutes is hard with any wings let alone wings with chile extract. it would be more a test of willpower than anything. 5 minutes on extract is a long time.

Virtually everyone was suffering from tremors during the 5-minute "hands down" period.

POTAWIE said:
Is it Darth-con or Defcon? Use the sauce Luke:lol:

I could just see him talking to his Hemeculi:

DarthCon: "Createss never told you what happened to Defcon_Creator"
Heme: "He told me enough! He told me you killed him"
DarthCon: "No, Heme, I am your Creator"
Heme: "No, that can't be true....that's impossable!"
DarthCon: "Search your bottle labels, you know it to be true!"

imaguitargod said:
I could just see him talking to his Hemeculi:

DarthCon: "Createss never told you what happened to Defcon_Creator"
Heme: "He told me enough! He told me you killed him"
DarthCon: "No, Heme, I am your Creator"
Heme: "No, that can't be true....that's impossable!"
DarthCon: "Search your bottle labels, you know it to be true!"

Good stuff, only it's the Homunculus, not Hemeculi.

DEFCON Creator said:
Good stuff, only it's the Homunculus, not Hemeculi.

Bah, same thing! Oh, I found out what happened to the Roaming Homunculus........he's still roaming, but has been kidnapped by another blog....

imaguitargod said:
Here's the loveable Buddah....he's doing his sad face because we took the shot without him.....but we told him 2PM and went looking for him, called, waited, and decided to take it.....sorry buddy!

No one told me anytime for pics, and if they did I didn't hear them. I was more disappointed I missed the cart races. I am still waiting for all my pictures to be posted over on TTF that DK took from my camera. I have a nice closeup of those black, evil wings. I have never seen dark wings like that before. Well except maybe the time my Mom burned them, but she burned everything so its all vague memories now. :doh:

Thanks for taking pics, and for having pics taken.

Back