Lee´s 2009 Grow season

lee said:
Heya Talas. Ok I'm sold;). Hear a lot of positive words about Biobizz (dutch company btw :lol:) but what product would you suggest?

To be honest herbal growers..cough lol and other vegetable growers
will tell you use the full range,but Grow and Bloom are all you need and i second Omris coco addiction use Canna and Bicuzz coco brands both very good and off course available in your beautiful country..you can use Biobizz on soil and coco and on combination of soil and coco is also very good because of the breathing ability's of coco compared to soil,in fact im trialing some soil now and some Organic Neem and Seaweed fertilizers heres a link to
my suppliers who are friends of the family,lots of interesting ideas about growing organically,coir and organic fertilizers and nice to chat hope the sun shines for you in your 2009 growing year :)

http://www.thenaturalgardener.co.uk...t.php?osCsid=5737302dab6d51d53d558bece7b80b5a

talas said:
To be honest herbal growers..cough lol and other vegetable growers
will tell you use the full range,but Grow and Bloom are all you need and i second Omris coco addiction use Canna and Bicuzz coco brands both very good and off course available in your beautiful country..you can use Biobizz on soil and coco and on combination of soil and coco is also very good because of the breathing ability's of coco compared to soil,in fact im trialing some soil now and some Organic Neem and Seaweed fertilizers heres a link to
my suppliers who are friends of the family,lots of interesting ideas about growing organically,coir and organic fertilizers and nice to chat hope the sun shines for you in your 2009 growing year :)

http://www.thenaturalgardener.co.uk...t.php?osCsid=5737302dab6d51d53d558bece7b80b5a

Thx Tallas :)

I will definitely try that TopMax, kinda expensive though. But it will pay off in the end

talas said:
What a fantastic pepper and just so damn tasty

I selected it for it's taste but never had one before so good to hear it's that tasty :smiles:.
Edit: I had some smoked Aji cristal, The taste and aroma is fantastic

millworkman said:
That flower is spectacular lee. Nice photo work.

Thx,

Noticed something today. I must say that I know every detail of all my plants :smiles:. How could I've missed that.

Ulupica. The mother of all peppers. Look at the Calyx teeth :smiles:

img6601.jpg

img6603.jpg

Biggie

img6614.jpg

img6616.jpg

Txclosetgrower said:
Yes, MUST HAVE RHOMBOIDEUM!!! That one will not escape the grow list next year

repotted some plants to 11 Liter containers

img6676b.jpg

img6698x.jpg

Pimenta Da Neyde