Lee´s 2009 Grow season

i purchased one of those as well...

i broke it trying to put it together...

very cheaply made, but saying that.... its not bad for a starter GH if you dont want to spend alot of money...

i just found that the plastic pieces brake very easily...

not trying to bash at all Lee, just had bad experience with them thats all...

No problem man :lol: The one I got is very good and cheap. Real German quality :), no problems with setting it up
The tubes fit very good into the plastic joints wich makes the frame work very solid and stable. I was surprised by the good quality for just €49.

Just in case I bolted it down to keep it in place :)

Just wonderful we've hit 22 degrees C (72F) today. We had a good week with lots of sun

img6535g.jpg

C. rhomboideum
img6555.jpg

C.Lanceolatum
img6559.jpg

Numex Big Jim (contest)

hehe;). I will do everything to prevent cross polinating. Rhom is 4-5 weeks older then most of my plants and I hope I can get it to flower much earlier :)

lee said:
hehe;). I will do everything to prevent cross polinating. Rhom is 4-5 weeks older then most of my plants and I hope I can get it to flower much earlier :)
Lee, you are a righteous man. ;)

lee said:
My Formula :)

Plagron Growmix
CFL's
Chilli Focus

And a lot of love:P

Plagron,CFLS,Chili Focus don't bother thought i was getting great results then i tried Biobizz..ten times better ;)

Heya Talas. Ok I'm sold;). Hear a lot of positive words about Biobizz (dutch company btw :lol:) but what product would you suggest?

lee said:
Heya Talas. Ok I'm sold;). Hear a lot of positive words about Biobizz (dutch company btw :lol:) but what product would you suggest?
I'm using HESI Coco and that's dutch, too. I think they're all dutch. :shocked:

Just pullin tha chain;).
But coco, tell me more.. I know its great stuff , but why should I use coco? instead of soil

excellent Lee...and I must say, your pics are excellent...with I had the ability to take some so precise and clear...

Back