• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Lee's 2010 WildChilli Grow season

The weather has been very hot and tropical lately with temps reaching up to 37 degrees C. We will have some cooler weather 27 degrees C tomorrow.
A short but heavy storm crossed parts of the country this morning leaving a lot of damage. My mini GH got blown away as expected :) but the plants are OK. Only a large CAP 1491 got decapitated and other plants lost some branches. I'm lucky and will be better prepared the next time :mrgreen:.

Plants are growing good and getting big, I'm really still amazed with the flowers of those plants. Some pics. from last week(s).

CAP 1144 Plant is flowering and producing very good
img1473k.jpg

C.eximium
img1467b.jpg

Tepin eastern travis county
img1289yu.jpg

Sorry to hear about the storm damage Lee. Sounds like you survived it pretty well though. You take some very good flower pictures, thank you for sharing them with us. Best of luck to you.

Some pics. They survived 2 storms last week and I'm happy I build that shelter/soon to be GH for them.
img1546j.jpg

img1548ne.jpg

C.microcarpum
img1561o.jpg

C.cardenasii (Resembles C.eximium )
img1491lw.jpg

Short update... Weather was really hot last week and I'm glad temperatures have been settled down. Harvested some C.chacoense and C.parvifolium fruits, others will follow soon.

C. praetermissum (CGN 22795)
img1592vv.jpg

img1602pg.jpg

C.flexuosum
img1619v.jpg

img1627x.jpg

CAP 1491. This plant got decapitated during the storm 2 weeks ago and was producing flowers. Flower looks different then the one below
img1747o.jpg

First flower on this plant. Remarkable is that the first flowers on several plants are different then the flowers produced in a later stage.
img1740dr.jpg

great looking plants Lee...you have quite a selection of wilds and the flowers are gorgeous...

Back