• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mega pic dump...

Thanks for the compliments guys..

millworkman said:
Amazing plants. What soil mix are you using?

The soil is generic potting soil, from several vendors.

But I add chilli focus to the water.
IMG_1101.jpg

Very healthy plants. I also use the chili focus. Its very good cause of the easy dosage and cause its very forgiving>hard to overfertilize even though its not organic.

A nice large collection of chili plants.

I really liked the bushy Fatalii and the Praetermisum as well.

Your Rocotos are very impressive, nice work.

Very nice collection of plants. Great variety. they look like a small forest when grouped together. I had one huge Manzano pod last year, you have a bunch of them. Everything looks extremely healthy. Congrats!

Consistently great results. What type of containers are those and how big are they? My plants may have been restricted in their 2.5 gallon containers so i'm going to move most of them to bigger 5 gallons shortly so I can hopefully get a big more pods and growth from some of the bigger plants.

shucks..
All your compliments have made me blush.

Thanks everyone.

LGHT said:
Consistently great results. What type of containers are those and how big are they? My plants may have been restricted in their 2.5 gallon containers so i'm going to move most of them to bigger 5 gallons shortly so I can hopefully get a big more pods and growth from some of the bigger plants.

Most of the plants have 3.17 gallon (12l) pots.
About fifteen plants have 4.75 gallon (18l) pots.

The plants are regular rugged plastic/pvc square pots from my local "weed growshop"
euro 1,70 each ($2,45) for the 18liter version.

producer is here:
http://www.batotrading.com/cms/publish/content/showpage.asp?pageid=1031

"The pot has 16 drainholes in the bottom and on the sides which ensure the very best drainage of water. "
Which peppers really love.
To help drainage/airation even more I add 1/6th perlite to the soil and approx one inch grit at the bottom of each pot.

Back