• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mels growing adventures

lol i warned everyone too much vinegar.. there is 3 cups of raw sugar though :) might be why it came out a bit runny and not as spicy as i was thinking.. i'm not a good measurer :P it tastes ok though.. now not sure if you'll be getting any.. maybe just 100's of mini un-destemmed chilli :D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! The half ...ooppps i mean THREE cups of sugar should make up for the vinegar..

:rofl:

you b@st@rd! i'll send it to you.. only so i can make you suffer with my sugary - vinegary - slightly chilli mix :P

yeah.. reaaally sloppy jam.. its pretty runny..

i'm seriously reconsidering sending it.. but i dont think it tastes too bad.. just make sure you put it in the fridge for an hour before you try it.. :P

Cool, it locks like the loch ness monster! Please don't reconsider sending your sauce, you owe me a bottle! :D

yeah.. you'll still get it.. you just made me go to the fridge and stick my finger in the jam jar that has the left over sauce.. it may be a bit on the vinegary side.. but I THINK you can taste the lime and ginger and garlic and coriander and sugar :P

ohh,.. and the chilli.. dont forget the chilli.. it hits the top of your mouth.. specially if you've been drinking some beer :P

gasificada said:
a big...................

just to clarify.. i know my new avatar may be mis-construed as rude.. but here is the original pic.. and it really is a big rock!

2576_73605602563_744777563_2286542_1171002_n.jpg

and yes.. there is a beer in my hand :P

and yes.. another melfail.. different pic.. but the same rock!! honest!

Back