• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mill's 2010 season starts

You need buds, I got buds, what I need are flowers and fruits.

SDC10748.jpg

SDC10747.jpg

Pot-o-penos with a few fruits.

SDC10745.jpg

1.25 quarts and a big plant

SDC10744.jpg

any idea?

SDC10739.jpg

Choc hab in 5 gal

SDC10738.jpg

This hot inside my detached garage, always this hot

SDC10737.jpg

But this chiltepin does not mind the heat.

SDC10735.jpg

C. Rhomboideum in 5 gal pot, moving on up...

SDC10726.jpg

Uh oh, what is that?

SDC10722.jpg

Ha ha ha, thought so, Brain Strain.

SDC10725.jpg

Its got massive leaves too.

SDC10724.jpg

Thanks Kevin. Have you gotten and flowers on your Rhomb yet?

I had a crappy start this year and am going out of town tomorrow till next saturday so we will see how my plants fair with my parents watching over them.

Looking better millman. You know if you got off yer lazy hiney and put some of those plants into bigger containers you might get a pepper or two to grow out of them. Or not. ;)

SS, yeah, I plated one cayenne and it's in the bed, no idea what that pod is, maybe when ripe color comes we will see.

Patrick, just trying to get seed feom the little guys, but if their height is any indication of their vigor then I might have a lot of pods to deal with. It is easier to move them inside under lights in the small pots to isolate them, but remember last years tiny fatalii that pumped out 62 pods? I think these guys might do the same.

SS, yeah, I plated one cayenne and it's in the bed, no idea what that pod is, maybe when ripe color comes we will see.

Patrick, just trying to get seed feom the little guys, but if their height is any indication of their vigor then I might have a lot of pods to deal with. It is easier to move them inside under lights in the small pots to isolate them, but remember last years tiny fatalii that pumped out 62 pods? I think these guys might do the same.

Millman I hate it when I'm trying to give you a hard time and you come back with a smart, sensible response. I must be losing my touch. :rolleyes:

Loved the Scorpions and the Brain strain pics, those have really cool looks.

By the pictures you posted I'm sure your plants will give you lots of pods really soon.
I grow my chillis in pods too to ease off the pain of getting pure seeds.
If you bring them inside are you gonna try and help with pollinization? Its the only way I found to have pods when plants are inside the house...

Bleash

I guess my soil mix is working quite well. These little pots are housing some pretty impressive plants. 1.25 quarts.

SDC10821.jpg

SDC10822.jpg

Pasillo Bajio?

SDC10823.jpg

Fatalii

SDC10824.jpg

Something in a 1.75 gallon pot

SDC10825.jpg

Praetermissum in 2 gallon

SDC10827.jpg

Buds forming

SDC10828.jpg

Just for fun

SDC10830.jpg

Rhomboideum in 5 gallon

SDC10831.jpg

Yesssss, finally

SDC10833.jpg

What I thought was brain strain...

SDC10836.jpg

Turned yellow, so... Hippy yellow 7's. This one has a hole in it.

SDC10837.jpg

Pot-o-penos with a whole lot of pods

SDC10841.jpg

Tree hab is now pushing 5 feet

SDC10843.jpg

Yellow scorps almost ready.

SDC10842.jpg

This one got munched on but is a biggie

SDC10839.jpg

Color and size comparo

Yellow 7, tiny cause it got munched on and rotted, yellow scorp and yellow devils tongue.

SDC10840.jpg

Back