• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mill's 2010 season starts

Great pics MW.

I see your manzano is drooping like mine in this heat and it's supposed to be hotter next week. I'm thinking about rigging an area with some shade cloth next season.

Yessir Patrick, I fully expect that thing to get over 6' tall this year. Then I will pull it for winter and cut back just a tad and wait for next.

Some updated shots.

Chiltepin inside.

SDC10713.jpg

Orange Habanero

SDC10712.jpg

Tree Hab loaded with pods.

SDC10709.jpg

Pot-o-penos 5 jalapenos in 1 #3 pot.

SDC10705.jpg

Yellow Bhut stretching its legs.

SDC10703.jpg

Rhomboideum needing pot-up

SDC10702.jpg

Yellow 7 with pods forming, yesssssssss.

SDC10701.jpg

Praetermissum finally growing.

SDC10700.jpg

The overwintered pube needing some shade. This thing has made hundreds of flowers and dropped them all.

SDC10696.jpg

Yellow Scorpion #1

SDC10704.jpg

Pods on plant #2

SDC10706.jpg

Enjoy

Everything is looking great Mill, The rhomb is growing bigtime..Why do I see a perfectly good squash on your compost pile? fry that sucker! :)
Kevin

Hey hey Millman things are looking good. Those yellow scorps are looking picture perfect. I've been having some flower drop myself, frustrating to say the least. I know there's a whole list of reasons for it around here, I'll let you know when I find it

That tree Habanero is so cool. It really looks like a small garden tree.
How old is she and how high?

Loved your pictures

Bleash

The tree hab is a second year plant, it was started in april of last year i believe. It is pushing 4-1/2 feet or more. I will get a picture of it today with a tape next to it.

Nice update MW. Those scorpions will be stinging you soon. ;)

Why the 5 penos in a #3? Another experiment?

My pubes aren't setting anything in this heat either, but haven't dropped what they have so far.

The pot o penos is just for fun SS, and they are doing really well too. I got some pictures to show here in just a little bit.

Back