• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Mmmmmm...poppers!

Hey ya'll once again from the big dry ditch in Las Vegas. I was going to grill today but ahhh...a little too hot once again. Maybe tomorrow will be more appropos. My gal had bought some very nice ground beef to make some sliders but she changed her mind as usual and opted instead for spinach/cheese ravioli with garlic cream sauce instead. Of course I was enlisted to do the cooking. So what to do with the ground beef? I have peppers. I have cheese. Duh..como se dice en espanol....poppers!!
Ground beef, japs, 4 cheese Mexi mix, shallots, Lawry's and fresh ground pepper. Here tis. Notice the melon ball tool I use to deseed. Works perfect.
0020.jpg

The mix.
0021.jpg

Stuffed.
0022.jpg

0029.jpg

Have a great holiday ya'll....and cheers!!! Texas Bluesman

rainbowberry said:
LOL, I might be hot too. That avatar is old now, my hair doesn't look like that now, more like this

11032009527-1-1.jpg

Actually from today after I had it cut it's even shorter. I've never had anyone use a chat up line on me anyway. Have I just hi-jacked this thread 100%? I think so.

Cougar!

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
JayT...I'm working on the Grand Opus of Poppers as we speak. Maybe Friday night if we can get Impy and everyone else we'll have a popper shootout!

:loads habanero's into clip for the AK:

Cheers, TB.

:scratching head...wonder how these pickled red savinas would be for the stuffing of a habanero:

I'm in for the Friday night Popper Smack Down....

Who we gonna get to judge? I bet we could tempt ol' PhatMan back as the honorary judgeficator!

david-hasselhoff-07.jpg

DickT, do your thing brother...

Andrew (Linda's son) and his girlfriend are coming in tomorrow afternoon and is he going to be in for a surprize...he "thinks" he can handle hot...roflmao...Friday night Habanero stuffed poppers with pickled red savinas and some of my "pure seven" added in for good measure...

AlabamaJack said:
:scratching head...wonder how these pickled red savinas would be for the stuffing of a habanero:

I'm in for the Friday night Popper Smack Down....

uh oh....contender taking a shot at the title. Somebody's going to get a bloody nose. I'm going to have to pull out all the stops to run with you and keep up AJ.

AJ's bringin' the heat ya'll!!

Cheers, TB.

like I said, it's on! I've been saving a special popper idea for a bit now. It is on the way very soon.

wish I still had some fresh yellow 7s....stuffed, those are to die for...

:or is that to die from:

texas blues said:
rainbowberry said:
LOL, I might be hot too. That avatar is old now, my hair doesn't look like that now, more like this

11032009527-1-1.jpg

Actually from today after I had it cut it's even shorter. I've never had anyone use a chat up line on me anyway. Have I just hi-jacked this thread 100%? I think so.

Cougar!

Cheers, TB.

:lol: C'mon TB, there ain't nothing wrong with being a coug. Personally I likes me women just like I likes me beer. Strong, blond, and slightly bitter :lol:

someone say older?

rainbowberry said:
Yeah that's a middle aged woman who preys on younger men, I don't want younger men, older. Poppers are good too.

hehe....I'm older! Wait...Mrs. Blues just pulled up in the driveway...

Cheers, TB.

imaguitargod said:
I like my women like I like my beer, fermented, cold, and in a glass......wait...... :shocked:

aw, who am I kidding... it really doesn't matter to me as long as they go down easy

I once dated a gir....wait....wrong forum...

Back