• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MORUGA WELDERS'S 2016 GROW

First babies to pop !  All happen to be Lucy 7's ,

IMG_0975.JPG

moruga welder said:
got a few primo x peach jays g /s yesterday , not sure if this is what were looking for in the Pheno type of not , not even sure who crossed this one ? anyone know please chime in , I'd appreciate the answers ,

attachicon.gif
HPIM2514.JPG

damn auto correct ! llol 
Here is some primo x jpgs that I got in the mail last year.  Used seeds from these for my plant this year.  Hope they look the same .  They were damn hot.
IMG_20151023_225536632_zps4tuhlimw.jpg

On another note, damn your so far along.  I suppose I need to get a greenhouse next year.  I don't have a picture worthy superhot yet.  Finally starting to see some pretty good numbers setting, but all still really small.

jcw10tc said:
Here is some primo x jpgs that I got in the mail last year.  Used seeds from these for my plant this year.  Hope they look the same .  They were damn hot.
IMG_20151023_225536632_zps4tuhlimw.jpg

On another note, damn your so far along.  I suppose I need to get a greenhouse next year.  I don't have a picture worthy superhot yet.  Finally starting to see some pretty good numbers setting, but all still really small. 
i got 2 plants that are putting out pods like i got shown , and 2 plants that the pods look like they may come out like yours . i sure hope so , they look mean !  might have to sway a couple of seeds from yours . lol   
those look more like what i would imagine them to be 

moruga welder said:
The ladies are now bedded down for a long summers grow ! 
attachicon.gif
IMG_1050.JPG

Apocolypse turning ! 
attachicon.gif
IMG_1052.JPG
apocalypse group photo !
attachicon.gif
HPIM2511.JPG
B.O.C.
attachicon.gif
HPIM2507.JPG
Primo x jays p /g rinening like crazy ! 
attachicon.gif
HPIM2506.JPG
Butch T x reapers ,
attachicon.gif
HPIM2510.JPG
LUCY 7 ,
attachicon.gif
HPIM2509.JPG,
got more varieties but got to go to my fathers day cookout !  HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL !   Thanks for looking !

frank
Hey Frank! Nasty ones... you gave em uranium or what? Lol
Keep on growing this way... it's a beauty to see those healty pepper plants!

another little haul of primo jays peach , this one plant in particular is a helluva grower ! 
HPIM2515.JPG

first APOCOLYPSE ! 
HPIM2516.JPG

CHOCOLATE NAGABRAINS  ripening ,
HPIM2517.JPG

BBG 7 X MORUGA  , CALYX'S so big the pods are having a heck of a time coming out ,
HPIM2518.JPG

Big ol" Bahamian goat !  
HPIM2520.JPG

NAGAREAPERS  starting to look real nice !   
HPIM2519.JPG

BREAK TIME , HOTTTTT OUT !  lol

pods are starting to roll in , half eaten bahamian goat , Choc. bbg7 x reaper , peach Bhut s.s. , Choc. nagabrains , primo x jays peach g/s. pods are getting meaner looking ! Choc.primo/reapers are just podding up nicely thanks to the cooler weather , freezer bags are filling ,

HPIM2521.JPG

The ladies in the garden ,
HPIM2522.JPG

HPIM2523.JPG

The Maters ! mmmmmmm, the ones from SPAIN ( Alvaro ) are huge !
HPIM2525.JPG

A few of the container plants just a hanging out the rest are on the other side mosquitos are nasty gotta go ! lol!,
HPIM2526.JPG

Looking good still.  Yeah this weather is great finally for a few days.  Was 52 yesterday morning.  I wish it would stay for a few weeks, but looks like mid 90s again for me next week.  I will take it though a week of 70s and low 80s is a nice break.

jcw10tc said:
Looking good still.  Yeah this weather is great finally for a few days.  Was 52 yesterday morning.  I wish it would stay for a few weeks, but looks like mid 90s again for me next week.  I will take it though a week of 70s and low 80s is a nice break.

most def. welcome cooler temp . let these sweethearts pod up ! 
PaulG said:
Hey, Frank, your garden is awesome!

Looks like the pod gods are smiling
upon you!
thanks Paul !  i try to keep her in tip top shape  ! 

Genetikx said:
Those plants are impressive, Frank. Think you're ahead of schedule compared to last year?

THANKS  my friend .  yes and no ,  yes some ripening early , yet lots slow to pod  up due to the  couple of huge rains and week or so of hot  / humid weather in middle of june , got a cool spell now . seeing lots more podding happening . 

Frank, that garden is amazing. Those plants are huge.

Haven't grown anything that's big in my climate. Next year, that may change with green house.

Bahamian Goat is a great pepper. The Primo x Jays peach is awesome looking.

Toms look great. I was looking at my garden the other day, and there is know way I'm going to be able to get in there and pick. I have a feeling my 10 year old son, would be a better choice for this job.

Back