• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food My Badass Burrito!

TB: This band sounds (at first) as pink floyd 70s. 

It brought back memories. Disappoint a little when I start listening to the lyrics and voices.

Then the other voices have brought me remember it vaguely, rather more modern, but can not remember the name of the band.

Good piece of music anyway

stir fry burrito.    steak,snow peas,red pepper,broccoli,celery carrots,green beans. garlic powder,onion powder and some sic mix,terayki sauce and sweet chili sauce. and some yellow fake cheese dip yall now you love it. the kind you get on your ballpark nachos,yummy.

Sic I reckon I'd call that a typical burrito that a lot of peep's eat but won't admit to.

Leftover stuff.

Garbage burrito.

Whatev's.

I'd eat the sheeit out of it.

I'll admit to it like a boss.

I call it the  :high: burrito.

no leftover. wife made stir fry last night and i just threw it all in a shell and tossed some dip we were eating chips with on it. it was tasty as all get out. but maybe thats cause i was all :high:  :drunk: ?

Sic I like to be liking your style.

And good food is good food no matter if spliff's and partay liquor we're involved.

Nacho scheeze sheeit.

You splooged it on teriyaki  steak and veggie stuff.

I thought that was my idea.

Negative.

texas blues said:
Sic I reckon I'd call that a typical burrito that a lot of peep's eat but won't admit to.

Leftover stuff.

Garbage burrito.

Whatev's.

sicman said:
no leftover. wife made stir fry last night and i just threw it all in a shell and tossed some dip we were eating chips with on it.

OOOPS! :lol:

Hey sic, it looks like the #13 at my corner Chinese joint... as a burrito... win! Never seen that! Sounds tasty.

I thought it was Los Angeles where you could go to a Chinese restaurant, order a Taco and listen to Country music while you eat.

NYC should serve it up like that too!

Nice burrito Mr. Sic. 

Scoville DeVille said:
I thought it was Los Angeles where you could go to a Chinese restaurant, order a Taco and listen to Country music while you eat.

NYC should serve it up like that too!

Nice burrito Mr. Sic. 

Hah.

In Anchorage you could go to a Chinese joint that also does Italian and pizza.

Run by Koreans.

Which is also funny because all the pizza joints are run by Greeks and Albanians.

The only logical thing to do the day after making smoked chicken tacos, is to make smoked chicken bigazz burrito!

2014-08-10 19.44.28.jpg

2014-08-10 19.45.17.jpg

2014-08-10 19.46.09.jpg

2014-08-10 19.47.28.jpg

HigherThisHeat said:
The only logical thing to do the day after making smoked chicken tacos, is to make smoked chicken bigazz burrito!

And if you have any leftover smoked chicken...make a pizza tomorrow!!! 

Great Burrito!

sicman said:
you will be taking your finger back after this,maybe just give me a thumb.

potato,egg,cheese,4 strips of bacon and the very last of buddy's taco sauce :mope:

Looks great but where is the "big" unless your thumb is the size of Kim K's donkey. :) 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Looks great but where is the "big" unless your thumb is the size of Kim K's donkey. :)

That could be his toe.

That size burrito is just fine with me anyhow. 

I just can't eat like a 15yo any more.

Back