• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food My Badass Burrito!

Whoa, good call on the strap locks. I have a buttload of those little rubber washers.

Ok, so I had to make a decision .Where to post this, where to post this?? Is it a big ass burrito worthy post, or taco thread worthy. I chooose here.

I smoked up some chicken thighs and couldn't decide if I should go burrito style, or taco. I chose both.
2014-08-23 19.32.40.jpg

2014-08-23 19.33.02.jpg

Lovin makin these burritos. Smoked chicken, sharp white cheddar, pickled penos, and some iguana hot sauce. Thats it.
2014-08-23 19.34.08.jpg

2014-08-23 19.35.18.jpg

Soooo good the taco burrito!

HTH that schicken is lookin' righteous.

I think its great you only used a few ingredients on both the taco and burrito.

So simpo but yummo.

And for the record, I dislike SG's.

Every damn one I've played has been a neck diver of the highest order and any 'thang that guitar can do, a Les Paul

or a Flying V, or a Tele can do better.

yeah, I'm seeing lately that on tacos, sometimes less is more!

Though I'll never turn down a fully loaded taco or burrito with lettuce and all!

Got dang Buddy!

Ever body knows shrimps are my favorite for tacos and burritos.

Thatern' is beggin' to be seriously mao mao'd.

Got a recipe for that chipotle avocado sauce?

pulled the sauce recipe from the internet:

2 Avocados
1/2 cup Crema
1/2 pint of green enchilada sauce that I made with a combination of roasted Lumbre, Sandia, and Barkers.  (the recipe calls for 1 cup of canned green enchilada sauce)
adobo sauce to your pleasure.

process in food processor/blender until you get the consistency that you like.  refrigerate until needed. 

really easy and quite flavorful!

take care.

Back