food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

I mean Mr. JHP. Doesn't he have a 4 year old one he's been teasing?

Feeling some venison stir fry tonight over fried rice....gotta get the minions to be first!

11037706_968710656495994_1618913447121955440_n.jpg

Nice!  I have been off the stir fry since last summer.  Today I made mostacholi with venison Italian sausage.  Everything was home grown freezer veggies and dried herbs.  I did cheat with a little store bought tomato paste but I added a gallon bag of freezer tomato's...I'm too lazy to make paste.  Made a batch of parmesan cheese bread to soak it up.   

FreeportBum said:
Been crazy busy here, pretty much missed the td. Just wanted to say that plate of fried seafood...gimme. Toss that whole plate of love on a po boy roll with some slaw I'm in. That was good as two whores for the price of one I tell you what

Sometime this week I have to ask you what to do w/ the starter I've been feeding (just fed it and put it on the counter this time) ...
Rairdog said:
Nice!  I have been off the stir fry since last summer.  Today I made mostacholi with venison Italian sausage.  Everything was home grown freezer veggies and dried herbs.  I did cheat with a little store bought tomato paste but I added a gallon bag of freezer tomato's...I'm too lazy to make paste.  Made a batch of parmesan cheese bread to soak it up.   

pics!

I never tried the Aji-Mirin...but have all the others.  I do prefer my well seasoned steel wok.  What I really want to see is some non-soy venison recipes.  I use soy way too much and get burnt out on it. 

The freezer stock

I tried a new veggie based Penn.  It was pretty good.  Kinda tomatoey.

Back