food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

JoynersHotPeppers said:
For JayT and TB

11173388_996210313746028_7192393759650141914_n.jpg

Oh yea, i'm all over that right there!

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/daddysgirl520/media/2130019403_013a0e3ddc.jpg.html][/URL]

JayT said:
Oh for the love of God...

Just stop it!

You just won the internet for today.

Quite possibly my favorite bbq sauce too.
I love the sauce and wish it did not have liquid smoke...I am going to try and replicate it but using smoked pods instead of liquid smoke. 

Bumper said:
This is freakin hilarious. :rofl:  :rofl:   I have a Tenterfield Terrier with a plush fetish.. at least I know she is not alone now   :rofl:  :rofl:   God help us if they got hold of a 'Tickle me Elmo'.   :rofl:  :rofl:

My dog rapes the other dogs beds when he gets mad. My maltese doesn't do it at all just the morky

No quibbles, just really nice looking grub ...

Right now, I'm sitting at my desk trying to convince myself to go outside and perform grill maintenance to grill the smaller pork rib roast and not just oven cook it ... and I'm losing the battle.

Maybe this will inspire me.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I hope so, off to a 7 AM flight out west so needed one last good meal for a day or 2...

I was going to use the Akorn, but I think I might stick two probes in it and cook it on the Weber, across the pimento and sweet logs (that are still in place) ...

In fact, yeah ... guess I'm going outside to clean and make a fire while it's light, still ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Scratch made beef stroganoff using beef loin flap over egg noodles and topped with grilled portabella mushrooms and dusted with our Thai Blend.

22625_999075553459504_2763765050247870056_n.jpg

I like that I can't see any of the noodles.

And I like to be liking all that sheeit on top.

Ah senor!

Back