food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

11357949_1102633639750213_960823812_n.jpg

Chris the pictures of your WSM above....what did you use to clean it.  Nice and shiny black, mine has creosote all over the interior.  I may try to put the hinge and gaskets on this weekend. 

tctenten said:
Chris the pictures of your WSM above....what did you use to clean it.  Nice and shiny black, mine has creosote all over the interior.  I may try to put the hinge and gaskets on this weekend. 
The outside was clean already for most part and stays that way, inside I used an organic degreaser and jet setting on hose. Let it dry then went to work. The real shiny part is fresh high heat paint made for grill to stop rust for any exposed metal I might have caused. 
Couple of ghosts while doing a quick stroll...

10616026_1022161814484211_8287367323962557855_n.jpg

Looks good!

I've recently switched to English cukes so I could retain the skin (where the healthy stuff is, I think) ...

I imagine you've tried them, but if not ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Hard to describe really, not like most things from a veggie standpoint but it does have a tad of bitter finish. 

I probably won't like, but I'll check it out and give it a try perhaps ... always looking to find ways to eat healthy stuff that I don't otherwise like ...

Back