food My obsession with heat and food...JoynersHotPeppers

Is it thinly sliced? ...

I could see if it picked up some wok hei or such for being thin and really hot ... that maybe w/ some bacon fat, it could be transformed ...
tctenten said:
Most either love it or hate it. To me it has a unique taste and is generally the side I will order when eating out. Similar to what Chris posted, hot sausage and broccoli rabe on a good Italian bread is hard to beat....in my book.

It must be regional. It's not even offered here ...

That's the 1st time I've even seen it, although I have heard of it before ... or seen it on foodie shit, or whatever ...

:mope:

... when I go to the site and can't find anything I don't have already (save ghost and 7-pot/pod variants) ...
(PS - wrong thread, should have sought the vendor thread, I guess ...)

grantmichaels said:
:mope:

... when I go to the site and can't find anything I don't have already (save ghost and 7-pot/pod variants) ...

(PS - wrong thread, should have sought the vendor thread, I guess ...)
I have stuff you don't have...send me your goddamn addy again :) I have that too but who cares hahaha

I was trying to shop but OK ...

The cappucino ghost is really nice ... I'm using that one a lot right now.

I go in phases, really, having used the shit out of the Smokin Banshee for months ...

The two varieties of Goat are really good, and I sort of have them out there in my mind as future obsessions ... I like knowing I have things to explore, that I've already confirmed liking a lot.

I do that a lot ... it's like mental marinade.

I'm probably weird.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I have a few things that I was deciding on making labels for but had not confirmed...I'll send a few things that are up in the air and see what you think :)

Sure.

Happy to share my experience of them ...

:onfire:

Hope there's an instant-classic.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I did not cook it but ate the hell out of it!

Dinic's is famous in Philly and this is their beef with broccoli rabe!

11334573_949145568464746_1318759789_n.jpg

Voted #1 sandwich in the country on some show I saw on either Travel channel or Food Network.  I am so close, yet have never tried.  I even have a gift card for one.  I really need to make a day trip to Reading Terminal Market.

JayT said:

Voted #1 sandwich in the country on some show I saw on either Travel channel or Food Network.  I am so close, yet have never tried.  I even have a gift card for one.  I really need to make a day trip to Reading Terminal Market.
Please do, it will not disappoint! 

Back