Need Your Vote!

Thanks sinensis!  Really just "winging it." I know the popsicle guy just won on his trade name "King of Pops" so I kinda used that as a benchmark. He's got many flavors so I kinda thought I might do the same. Could be a venture in folly, hope not, but I do sincerely appreciate your time to cast a vote. It means more than you might suppose.

Reggie 

Edit: didn't realize they asked for a zip code, but the one you entered is local 29403, 01, 05. Not exactly fair "if" that is a requisite. My sales events downtown pair me up with a "National" as well as "International" audience. "All" votes should count regardless of origin. I take great pride in knowing my stuff goes abroad. I will certainly research this point.

Thanks for making mention.

sinensis said:
i think it would have been helpful if you put what you actually want us to vote for in bold in the OP. like, it's asking for a product. is there a specific sauce you're promoting? (i'm not super familiar with your sauces, but i am guessing you may make more than one.)

also would be helpful to give us a charleston area zipcode, since it asks for a zipcode to vote. i put 29403.

finally to describe the site's voting workflow would be helpful: you click your link, start typing something in the box, it takes you to a registration page, you put in your registration info (there is no email confirmation, so it seems safe to put in a fake one), and then you are taken back to the place where you can actually vote.

anyway, i put warrantman pepper co., and i hope that's good enough for them. good luck and hope you win!

Dude.  This wasn't a Mensa quiz. 

sobelri said:
Dude.  This wasn't a Mensa quiz.

"Dude."

just trying to be helpful. contests are won and lost on technicalities all the time.
also, the more instruction provided, the less friction in the process. the less friction, the more votes he gets. you can see in this very thread that people had trouble voting.

That was as weird a vote-casting circus as any I've seen. How many hundreds of categories and NOT ONE HOT SAUCE?

But yeah, I entered you in the first category that came up, without reading what category it was. Repeatedly.

And I live next door to Nulle...

Good luck, mang! You deserve to win most of those categories....except crabcakes, that's a Chesapeake thing, ain't it?

stettoman said:
That was as weird a vote-casting circus as any I've seen. How many hundreds of categories and NOT ONE HOT SAUCE?

But yeah, I entered you in the first category that came up, without reading what category it was. Repeatedly.

And I live next door to Nulle...

Just moved in next door to you and Nulle, Stetto - and there goes the neighborhood!

Voted this morning and this evening as well as yesterday. I even clicked on the Rules and Conditions tab to see if that was legal, but the link was Error,does not exist.

:shrug: gonna keep voting for ya, Reggie!

voted again, and this time i noticed that some categories have ads right next to them asking you to vote for them in that category!

OXwRiIa.jpg

wtf? haha

Back