New Chile Site :D

OK, now I'm jealous! been using 5,500K MH bulbs for quite a while now, but 400W. I am setting some fluorescent lines for germination.

MH is excellent for Growth but do you change to a HPS for flowering/fruiting? you can buy 400w retrofit HPS bulbs that work on MH ballests,,worked excellent for my other Plants, wonder if works same for chilli's ? i can see an experiment coming

theHippySeedCo said:
MH is excellent for Growth but do you change to a HPS for flowering/fruiting? you can buy 400w retrofit HPS bulbs that work on MH ballests,,worked excellent for my other Plants, wonder if works same for chilli's ? i can see an experiment coming
Yes, I know all about the wavelength thing. :lol:
Tried MH, tried HPS and tried MH + HPS. did quite a lot of experimenting, not just with HID.

QuadShotz said:
Ya can link to my Snakebite PR tasting vid if ya wish since I don't really have a site setup for it.
It's sucky and nowhere near what Hippy does..that's just off the scale mate. :shocked:

Anyways, it's my first youtube vid, and I havent seen any made about Snakebite.

*has audio.

-Q

good clip - nice shade of pink - did you drink the water that used to rehydrate the pod? that may have been a good chaser.

chilliman64 said:
good clip - nice shade of pink - did you drink the water that used to rehydrate the pod? that may have been a good chaser.

Haha, actually ya, I do just down it. May as well eh?

aka "FireWater". :lol:

Back