• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

New Edition to Family

Heres my mini rott, hes about 10 weeks old now. And full of p... and vinegar . He won't get any bigger than 5 pounder and short. BTW his name is R O T T en.

He is a real stinker nothing but go and no slow down. And BTW he one of those lil weiner dogs if you want me to spell Dashund (i guess) Hes so far really pretty good dog. I am still going to get me a larger dog for outside guard and probaly be a rottweiller. Then when folks come over they can see his lil brother lol thanks all still miss my big baby but hes better off

:lol: you had me going with the mini rottweiler. That's 100% German engineering right there in a dachshund pup. you're right about the piss & vinegar and lack of slowing down. my mom has three of them and even the 15yr old is all attitude. You're in store for about 10 years non-stop energy. still, you won't find a much more loyal dog. do yourself a favor and train him early to stay off of high things like the sofa. My mom's 15yr old has a very bad back and so does the middle dog. Those long backs aren't designed for jumping, they're designed for burrowing.

congrats though! wiener dogs are truly a "best friend" kind of dog. don't be surprised if he brings you back some dinner one day. mom's 15 yr old caught my old pet rabbit by the leg, caught birds in mid-flight, and pinned a dog 3 times his size on the ground by the throat. they are cunning hunters.

They also make one hell of an intruder alert.

fineexampl said:
They also make one hell of an intruder alert

I'd rather have this or something like it when it comes to intruders/unwelcome guests :lol: (for the 1st line) & all black so it hides in the darkness better :lol:

NINOCORSO.jpg

I have 3 furballs, only cuz I like dogs with long hair. Pom, pom cross and american eskimo but they are noisy! Real house protecting alarm dogs, work great for the garden too as even the birds get chased in the mornings. Can't imagine life without dogs and they are spoiled like everyone's babies.

Jackie

Bailey

000_3012-1.jpg

Zoie
100_1110-1-1.jpg

Zoie, Chloe
100_1091-1.jpg

Back