• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

NOSHOW'S OH TEN SEASON!!!

Oh yea quick question, theyre is a breakfast place i used to work at and they crack alot of eggs and discard the shell i was thinkong about disposing of the shells for them and taking home and using as some fertz, does anyone know how to prepare the shells should i rinse them off then dry then crush or does it matter if i clean them before drying?

Whatever you do, I hear you gotta pulverize the shells down, the more the better. They have a high pH too, but take awhile to break down/change your mediums pH. High in calcium. I wouldn't trip on cleanin' em, nah.

Ok well here is one of my latest germination trays theyre are some that are not used wish i just filled em cuz the humidity seems to be different wheb theyre are empty cells any way i guess i'll find out
get-attachment.aspx

In the soil I have,

Bih Orange ,Bih Jolokia, Butch T Scorpion, Orange Cobra, Berbere Hot, Limon, Gold Bullet, Jigsaw Pepper, TrinidaD Purple Coffee, Black Bomb Cascabel, Bonda Ma Jacques, Habanero Mustard W/ Tail, Nagalone Chocolate, Fish vs Hinkle Hatz (hoping for a fish this time) Douglah, TS X BJ , Monster Naga, Peanut Pepper, Lava Caribe, Scorpion Morouga Yellow, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, Brads Bird Cross, Black Pearl, Habanero White Giant.

In The STG we Have,

Black Naga x 4
Chocolate Habalokia x 4
Haba Pink x 4
Brown Scorpion x 4
7pod Long x 2
Pimenta de Neyde x 2
Brain Strain x 2
Devils Tongue white x 2

I have lost a few seedling , RIP , devils tongue white, aji limon.

heres a greta find i found i hope at my local market both were labeled as Scotch bonnet i put a sea salt grinder for size these are big pods what do ya'll think?
IMG00866.jpg

7Skunk Pod!
these are all starting to ripen
IMG00864.jpg

Well here is some great news!!
I took in one of my small ripe 7pods and damn brotha this heat hit very very quick and the burn was a deep burn as if my tongue was actually being BURNT the heat didnt laST very very long but still pretty long. and this was a small 7pod and i cut rings out of it soo if this small little ring popped me this good a full pod should be pretty ruthlesssssss i am very happy on the heat on this variety!!! the smell and flavor is very different than the fataliis i have been popping down lately, I will have plenty seeds in a few weeks soo if any one wants some seed hit me up they are open pollinated only cross could have been Fatalii or white bullet.

I will post pics of the updated plants tommorow!
also i have some sprouts!!

Haba Pink,
Berbere Hot
Orange Cobra

when i was potting up 45 gallons of promix my neighbor is a fishing guide came back and the Pelicans were/ must have beeen hungry they were fighting n biting kindsa funny!
IMG00857.jpg

Finally got a bite of a hot 7 pod. Contrats man. More to come I hope. I think that when the temps start to rise and the days get longer, the heat will really kick.

jacob

oh yeah Jacob the heat was great and it was on a tiny pod these damn guys were hot as hell.!
brad send me your address again i'll ship a few ripe 7pods to ya ;)

pepperman I have not tried the store bought scotch bonnets yet they look very mean in person probably will deseed them tonight and report on heat/flavor.

Hey Nate
Glad you received the random seed package. I think you'll like them. The jigsaw is especially unique. I'm PMing my address to you for the 7pot pods. Thanks.

the red scothc bonnet was about on the habanero in the heat department, but the yellow was mouth burning hot! i mean hot as hell im glad i save the seed from these will be fun to see what i get seeing that it was a store bought pod.

a Ripe 7Pod Finally and this puppy was/is hot!!
IMG00895.jpg

the seeds inside seemed not mature enough to be saved i think because these pods were on my plant during the 35 degrees temps prob stunte dthe growth or something during the pod formstion stages idk exactly maybe someone knows more about this.

Back