• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November Throwdown

For the waffle throwdown....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD4, Wheebz and I were brainstorming last night and we thought of two good ones that have never been suggested. Fruit, or Cheese.

ramen.png

... I'm just hopin' FD4 has a better idea! :lol:

(Oh yeah... this one's better...)

:rofl: nice geeme ..I prefer ramen "master" over nazi , the art of ramen is more zen like, it is an art taught in the temple of the shaolin monks..... may the ramen be with you...

:rofl: nice geeme ..I prefer ramen "master" over nazi , the art of ramen is more zen like, it is an art taught in the temple of the shaolin monks..... may the ramen be with you...

Sounds like you missed the original - it was "soup" instead of "ramen" (yeah, you know where that one came from....)

Went to a vietnamese place and had a big old bowl of soup tonight. Lots of noodles, lots of onion, lots of cilantro, lots of chives, and an "appropriate" amount of pork and shrimp wontons in chicken broth. At least they were big... the wontons, that is. Long story short was that I was thinking about a medium-rare slab o' steak with a pile of roasted veggies the whole time. Well, except when I was thinking how yummy a huge piece of spicy fried catfish with my cheesy-gooey jalapeno cornbread would be. But then I went back to thinking about the slab of medium-rare steak, and that pretty much won my vote. Well, I could do the slab o' steak, roasted veggies, and cheesy-gooey jalapeno cornbread..... and spicy catfish with more cornbread and asparagus the following night.

Oh, I'm sorry.... did you say something about shaolin ramen monk soup....? :lol:

Have you seen my cooking? Right now I am trying to figure out how I will pair fruit with bacon... and cheese.

Fry up 2 lbs. of BACON saute fruit of your choice with AJ's puree in bacon grease (do not drain) add to bacon and top with CHEESE WHIZ. :crazy:

we did have some awesome poppers jay made on Thursday

the habanero ones were freakin incredible, perfect amount of heat, just amazing

we did have some awesome poppers jay made on Thursday

the habanero ones were freakin incredible, perfect amount of heat, just amazing

The first time I did hab poppers I failed to respect the step-up in heat from the standard jalapenos....

:mouthonfire:

They were good though!

One packet of ramen and a $10 limit. Itmust contain a protien, vegtable, pepper and not be made itnto soup or just cooked pasta on a plate. That would get some juices flowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back