• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

"NUTTERZ" by B More Nutz...

chilli product test "NUTTERZ" by B More Nutz...

a picture paints a 1000 words, well 9.30min at 30 frames a sec should say a lot thenn... :)

DickT sent me a HUGEEEE box of his Nutterz to try, so here is id have to say, the test ive had the most fun EVER, no Pain but Pleasure a Plenty, If you haven't tried any of these yet, Please don't be shy, get some they are Great

here ya go

Chili Nutterz (Mild)
Crab Flavoured Nutterz
Bacon Cheddar Flavoured Nutterz
Nuclear Nutterz

Thank you soo Much Dick for that, all the family love the Mild 1's and left me the others which will be going up to stillmanz B/day bash and wing comp for other members to try tooooo...

hope ya's enjoy

these look awesome. potato chip covered nuts... don't know anyone else who have done that. I'd love to try the nuclear ones, but I'm afraid shipping would kill the value for the money.

Loved the hand motions when the month was full..... hehe.

I pmsl when you ate the nuclear ones and you just pointed at your mouth and the hand came up....I actually heard your voice say "whop, whop, whop" when you did that...funny funny stuff..

Thanks mate for putting a smile on my face...

The labels look great Dick. I might take a trip to MD today or Tuesday so I can hunt me some down since I am on vacation.

Neil you made me hungry. ;)

munchzilla said:
these look awesome. potato chip covered nuts... don't know anyone else who have done that. I'd love to try the nuclear ones, but I'm afraid shipping would kill the value for the money.

Munch, I learned how to make these in Norway, I know they have them in Sweden, I used to Munch on them in Stockholm while sitting at the bar. Maruud is one of the name brands. I remember one time I walked into a bar that I closed down the night before, this guy pointed at me and said: it is the american, who drank a whole bottle of rum last night.

DickT said:
Munch, I learned how to make these in Norway, I know they have them in Sweden, I used to Munch on them in Stockholm while sitting at the bar. Maruud is one of the name brands. I remember one time I walked into a bar that I closed down the night before, this guy pointed at me and said: it is the american, who drank a whole bottle of rum last night.
Haha, okay. Sounds nice. But I wonder if they are as hot as the nuclear ones, could be worth a try if I find those Marud ones.

Yeah, dem things are most excellent for sure. :)

I loved 'em, and even my fussy folks liked 'em quite a bit.

DickT's got a real winner there. Glad we can help sprad the word mate.

Isn't anything else like 'em.

(my test of 'em is in my vids too..gr8 stuff)

cheers,

QS

QuadShotz said:
Yeah, dem things are most excellent for sure. :)

I loved 'em, and even my fussy folks liked 'em quite a bit.

DickT's got a real winner there. Glad we can help sprad the word mate.

Isn't anything else like 'em.

(my test of 'em is in my vids too..gr8 stuff)

cheers,

QS

Thanks Shotz,...................:)

I haven't tried every flavor yet, nor have I sat down to write a proper review, but these things are great! Everyone I let have some has really liked them. Dick hooked it up with more than enough for my order and so I was letting people have some of the smaller pouches of the chili flavored ones. The Nuclear was a little on the spicy side for some of the people, so when I told them I had one that tasted pretty much the same only with less bite, they were quite ready to give them a go!

Great stuff and I will definitely be ordering some of the extra spicy nuclear version that is in the works! :D

Thanks DT!

im having some nukes now they are so awesome,, i have to stop going "oh try these" the wife ate all the mild 1's, prob a pack a day,, then showed the sisinlaw the Bacon cheddar and phone rang, came back and she'd eaten most, a packs gone down to the local hotel with my sons mate, whom loved them and wanted to show the town lol..

yes Dick, had to go the handfull didn't think the spoon would fit enough, plus take to long to get in my gob,, the Tee yes loved the pic, and good ad (comments when wear it out) and as www is on even better, all the labels would make great tees :)

and yea Naga Nutz Naga Nutz, ill send some seeds with the next send if ya'd like, whoo hoooooooo how hot they bee :)

got a pack away for when nova pops down, and some for Stillmanz b/day, and this pack, well 1/2 now,, very addictive as Soo Nice :)

Hook or crook I am getting me some Nutterz today. I have scouted out possible locations and I am off. Dick, I left ya a message if you want to meet for lunch, like maybe ESPNZone or some Harbor place give me a ring back. Anyone in the Baltimore area, just email me at albuddah@yahoo.com and I will get the message on my phone. Leave me your number and I will call you back. It is 11am now, and i figure lunch will be about 12:30pm-1pm if you care to meet up somewhere.

Back