• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pepper Beds Update.

Great News...

Today went fantastic...It is amazing how much easier and smoothly everything went when there is someone around that knows what they are doing :lol: We got the first course of block all laid on 2 more beds with plans of laying out the last bed Sunday. AND...As a bonus, I have located a Bobcat with operator who is going to come out to my place and fill all of my beds on May 18th :onfire: He even agreed to do this work on the barter system as well did my block laying friend. The block layer just wants me to wire up his new air compressor and the bobcat operator just wants me to haul a load of fill dirt. Everything is coming together nicely...

My mason friend said that I should have no problems finishing these beds now since they are all level and square. Unlike my first bed...LOL

Here's what we did today....

April2008054.jpg

Looks good Paul...

cheezydemon said:
He's a.......PEPPER FREAK! PEPPER FREAK!

Looks great brother. Lol, you must have a really understanding wife, partner, etc.;)

My wife has been very...very understanding and supportive. She has been great especially since she isn't a chili head. I feel very fortunate that she is in my life and remember to tell her everyday. We have been married now for 10 years and it still feels like the first :)

ive been married for 25 years and feel a little..erm..a lot fortunate to:shocked:

great looking beds my friend get dem peppers in ;)

imaguitargod said:
Do you guys have a kid?

Yup...She's 2-1/2 years old and is a Daddy's Girl. The whole day that I was out in the yard, she had to be right there with me, as you can see by her toy in the picture.

And here you where thinking that was my bike there in the picture...LOL

Pepperfreak said:
as you can see by her toy in the picture.
Yep, that's what prompted me to ask.

Pepperfreak said:
And here you where thinking that was my bike there in the picture...LOL
Well, I was a bit concerned but then thought you'd probably wear a hat, so you'll be safe on a bike that size.

looking good Pepperfreak. Our garden got tilled yesterday, 38' x 16' has to hold peppers, tomatoes eggplants but should have room as many of them go in containers. Hubby figured we have room for 160 peppers lol. Jackie

Back