• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Have a few amazing people to thank. 96Strat sent me an AWESOME box of pods yesterday. Some crosses I never new existed along with some excellent chocolate Naga Reaper powder. I'll be growing these all next year.
Andrew 10.7.15 003.JPG

Moruga Welder (Frank) sent me some seeds for his damn cool Jays Peach Ghost Scorp, some seeds for a Red Bhutlah that grew from Judy's chocolate Bhutlah he grew this year as well as powder he made from those Red Bhutlah. Thanks so much Frank. These will both be in next year's grow.
Pepper People are the Best 10.8.15 012.JPG

standbyandfire (Steven M) had a great sasbe giveaway for some Chocolate Borg seeds. Got my envelope back today and it included two extra varieties. Pimenta Leopard (one I was interested in growing so very cool) and Pimenta Trepidiera do Werner (have never heard of this one so will have to look it up). Shout out to him for these seeds. 3 more varieties for next year.
Pepper People are the Best 10.8.15 013.JPG

Thanks again to these three and their awesome generosity. Pepper people are the best

Have to say HUGE thanks to Sandra (fiogga) for the most awesome & generous gifting of her delectable pods! Was simply chatting about a certain mild type strain when asked if I’d...’Like to try some mild/medium hot varieties?’ And so… this the outcome- a pile of pepper jewels! (and to think she would have sent more- but said her Aji’s weren’t totally ripe/cold weather). Truly humbling

Sandra, your awesome!  :D

20151005_182514_zpssplw0ovv.jpg

A great BIG thank you also to Andrew (96strat) for this box of heat!!  :shocked: Some BOC’s, BBG7’s, Choc. BBG7’s and some of his gnarly crosses! Just awesome! You Rock!

20151007_164145_zpshobr41mu.jpg

Placed an order for 3 bottles of sauce with Pex. He threw in an extra for my birthday! :D Just arrived. Can't wait to try them.

Wju8JS6.png

Also ordered AJDrew's $10 box. I was expected a few peppers of course, but when all was said and done, there were no less than 54 peppers stuffed into this thing!

TNO8H3Y.png

If anyone can ID a few that would be awesome. The pods look gorgeous. Can't wait to make some sauce.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to my mate Moruga Welder for sending me seeds from his "Sweet Moruga Bonnet" after I showed some interest in them. 
20151012_192510_edit_1444639360684.jpg

Not only did he send me a VERY generous amount of seeds, he also included two other varieties.  :dance:

Thanks brother,

P.P.A.T.B.

SR.

I received yet another incredible surprise box of peppers today from my friend Fiogga  :cool:

Sandy,your peppers are gorgeous as usual 

I know how much hard work and time you put into your garden and your generosity is above and beyond

Thank you Sandy ,,You know how much I dig the Large Orange Thai :P and these are some of the fattest I have ever seen

You rock

Kevin

Came home today to an unexpected and much appreciated surprise - a care package from my friend Sicman.  For those of you that have never tasted a kumquat (today is my 1st time), you should.  The taste is a bit hard to describe - kind of like an orange yet both sweet and tart at the same time.  I opened up the marmalade and really am enjoying it.   Looking forward to trying the BBQ sauce next.  Many thanks to Jason for his generosity and the new experience.  Pepper People Are The Best!

DSC_0368.JPG

A big shout-out to rocketman (Bill) for a box of awesomeness to myself and my deployed unit!
fEhv0b8.jpg

Complete with some very kind letters from some grade school kids!
DPoaaMi.jpg

Grades 2-4 I think??? They were all very sweet and well spoken. 

You da man RM!
Shane

Posting in the thread is always so much fun, because it is always to share about the bountiful generosity and kindness of the member of THP. 

I replied to Scorched when he offered boxes of free pods a few weeks ago.  Last night my two little idiots, each wearing one way-too-large nitrile glove sorted out about 250 pods from a MFRB this gentleman sent to me. 

HO.LEE.CHIT.

A gorgeous assortment of white, yellow, peach, choc, and reds ranging from hot to insane. 

He mentioned he wanted these to go to sauce makers, so I have decided to honor these wishes by stepping with trepidation into the world of home made hot sauce.  You've inspired me, Scorched! 

I'll post a recipe for input on another thread. 

PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!

So a couple of weeks ago I had a ton of pods and decided to give some away to sauce makers that could put them to good use. Wasn't expecting anything in return. I sent some peppers to Dru (SmokenFire) and he offered to make some sauce and split the case with me. I told him that was way too much and I'd be more than happy with just a couple of bottles. Box came in the mail today. Inside were 6 bottles. 2 were made with the pods I sent, one was another test batch and the other 3 were from Dru's main line.

Test Batch #6 Sweet Creep    Heat: Extra Hot
Test Batch #8 Scorched (love the name lol)   Heat: Blast Off!
Test Batch #9 Tears of the Sun    Heat: Blast Off!
Swamp Juice   Heat: Mild
Rocket Sauce   Heat: Medium
El Capitan    Heat: Medium

I can't wait to try these. Very excited. I've heard many great things about Dru's sauces and have wanted to try them for a while now. Thank you Dru for your awesome generosity.

Dru Sauce 002.JPG

Back