• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

sooo many nice pepper people here and so many goody give aways even at this late  date the seeds and powders keep showing up.

Not only I came home to find an envelope of Reaper seeds from Scott (Dew).....thanks man

I also received a sfrb from Shane (stc3248)..............over the top!

I just so happened to be browning some chili meat, and besides the normal pepper barrage that I use (13 pepper mix), I included one of the Manzanos, some  Birgits, and a blend of the powders...........what the heck, it's only -17 with the wind chill here........making me a bowl of HOT Chili

Pepper Grower's Rule !

I've received a few goodies from generous members over the last 2 weeks. 
Tomato seeds from neoguy. 
DSCF0224.JPG

Thai fire seeds and dried pods from Justaguy
DSCF0225.JPG

And some pico de gallo powder and Jamaican jerk powder from PepperJack91
DSCF0223.JPG

Thanks guys! Pepper people rock!

After a really stressful 12 hour day at work, I get home and have a package from Kevin and Jamie.  I'll tell you what . . . .things suddenly started looking up.

From Jamie:

Package with freshly ground Mexican cumin and an assortment of unique seeds that are out of this world:
P1040538.JPG

From Kevin (package is a dead give-away . . . Go Gators):
P1040537.JPG

Fresh mustard seed, cumin, red peppercorns, and vanilla bean (not pictured):
P1040540.JPG

Looks like I'll be able to fire up the kitchen again.  Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!  Pepper people are the best.

TJP

Well, I woke up this morning to the mail truck leaving my driveway.  It was early for the mail truck to be here.  I figured the USPS had left, yet, another package for my wife.  Perhaps, another box of ammo for my step-son(U.S. Army)?  When I retrieved the medium flat rate Priority box from the porch, my feelings of annoyance quickly changed to ones of profound embarrassment, and excitement.  The sender was Nigel Carter!  You have to understand that Nigel tried once before to send me seeds via the USPS, only to have them lost in the bowels of that same postal service.  This medium flat rate box was his second attempt to get me the seeds.  Obviously, there was more than just seeds in this box...

After a haul like this, what do you do besides say "thank you"?  Well, I have an idea, Nigel...

buddy said:
After a really stressful 12 hour day at work, I get home and have a package from Kevin and Jamie.  I'll tell you what . . . .things suddenly started looking up.

From Jamie:

Package with freshly ground Mexican cumin and an assortment of unique seeds that are out of this world:
P1040538.JPG

TJP

Good luck with them bubblegum seeds. :). They get bushy as hell

Back