• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

Sleep well my son, my best friend and loyal companion.  I'll miss you more than words can descibe.

Kenji
October 26, 2003 - Feburary 15, 2015.

P2221823_zps1f0abb8f.jpg

2UKztpn.jpg

Here are my two dog, Ladies and Kavick. I took them up for adoption because their masters kept them in restraint locations. The Australian Shepherds need lots of space to be happy. They keep my partridge, wild turkeys and pheasants. pens. And there have 40 acres to let loose. Never had dogs digging that fast fox dens to catch them ;-)

D3monic said:
My Yasha Gobies, I love these guys. Been getting braver and venturing out to the front of the tank a good way from their hidey hole. 

i use to have the blue /green/ orange gobies they were cool , use to breed seahorses ! reds .     :onfire:

moruga welder said:
i use to have the blue /green/ orange oboes they were cool , use to breed seahorses ! reds .     :onfire:

Soon as I'm working and can afford to finish the other half the basement i'm doing a nice inwall  macro algae tank with SH and Pipefish again. I had a 75gal years ago that was starting to look nice but had a shitty sump system and too much ecoearth from trying to grow seagrass. 

[URL=http://s194.photobucket.com/user/amplexus67/media/75gal%20macro/IMG_1202.jpg.html]

ZZY  GRACE guarding my O.W. MORUGA SCORPION !    :onfire:
IMG_0224.JPG

moruga welder said:
ZZY  GRACE guarding my O.W. MORUGA SCORPION !    :onfire:
attachicon.gif
IMG_0224.JPG

SRY ABOUT PIC . IT WAS RIGHT IN THE FOLDER . GOT ISSUE TO IRON OUT .
D3monic said:

Soon as I'm working and can afford to finish the other half the basement i'm doing a nice inwall  macro algae tank with SH and Pipefish again. I had a 75gal years ago that was starting to look nice but had a shitty sump system and too much ecoearth from trying to grow seagrass. 

IMG_1202.jpg

i love the live rock ! use to go to chicago and get the good stuff ! had little fester dusters all colors , tiny crabs all kinds of cool stuff . i would turn the front room lights off and then the tank , turn the tank on about 15 minutes later and man all kinds of cool stuff ! 

Dogs aren't allowed in the kitchen while i'm cooking. Which is always a loosing battle as they jockey to see who can get the closest in case I drop something. Nothing pisses me of more than turning around and tripping over 2 dogs or  shifting my weight and hearing a yelp. So i'm constantly shooing them out the kitchen. 

Envelope of seeds sitting in wifeys purse to go into the mail Monday. :)

[url=http://s194.photobucket.com/user/amplexus67/media/63BB546B-0B4F-405B-9763-F3FF52B4FC61.jpg.html][/URL]

D3monic said:
Dogs aren't allowed in the kitchen while i'm cooking. Which is always a loosing battle as they jockey to see who can get the closest in case I drop something. Nothing pisses me of more than turning around and tripping over 2 dogs or  shifting my weight and hearing a yelp. So i'm constantly shooing them out the kitchen. 

We had the same problem with our dogs.  Then we started making them sit at the edge of the carpet in the living room, right next to our dining room/kitchen area, and reward them with treats for doing so.  We also make them sit there and wait before feeding them too, which only makes the positive association even stronger in their minds.  Now they have far more incentive to sit on the carpet than to be underfoot while we're cooking meals.

With dogs, you just need to present them with an alternative that is far more appealing in order to get them to stop with behaviors that are bothering you. 

Back