• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

I washed the dogs yesterday and they didn't eat me in my sleep last night!
Bacio looks completely different when he's all wet. 
11256691_969776979720818_630868980_n.jpg

I didn't really get any good shots of Yuki, when she gets out of the bathroom quarantine she gets the husky zoomies and doesn't stay still for an hour.
Here's one of her today all clean and brushed, waiting for the dude to come and serenade her.
11226750_1065498133479528_906180772_n.jpg

grantmichaels said:
A friend had 3x ...

So. Much. Drool.
we did have 2 but had to have the other one put to sleep in March :'( Sandro didn't cope well with being on his own so we recently got a lil rescue pup, she's a chihuahua x Ratonero Bodeguero Andaluz (basically a Spanish Jack Russell) she never stays still long enough to get a good photo of her!

Strange finds on uncle hennouse...

Mother was clever to use hennouse... But flees everytime she heard someone approaching.

Then she's on safety beyond the net. Cat factor over 9 thousands!

The children:

Just shot that one cause others just didn't watched upwards...

VMR1f0w.jpg

All 3 were profusely hissing.

That's the cutest threat i've ever had!

Mother moved kittens, got pissed about people going on hennhouse and dogs near (like 7 of them)...

11140314_1447103188938311_7081712331201042203_n.jpg

Dunks is just a little over a year old now, and fetch has become one of his favorite games.  He's all smiles after he gets to run around the yard for a bit.

11350603_1446507582331205_2886412594315942282_n.jpg

He is also developing some serious jumping ability.  It won't be long until he learns how to jump in my arms on command.

I love my dog, but she's really the worst. 

I went to go for a run with a friend earlier and Yuki chewed through her zipped purse to eat half a pack of Trident. If you don't know, Xylitol, an artificial sweetener, is extremely toxic to dogs and apparently my dog likes to ingest toxic things. Upon coming home and seeing what was left of the package I immediately gave both dogs hydrogen peroxide. Bacio threw up right away, no signs of gum. Yuki would not spew. I fed her some treats and tried another dose. Nothing. Got the dogs in the car asap and headed to the vet. About halfway to the vet, in the middle of rush hour traffic with no where to pull over, Yuki erupts like Mount Vesuvius all over the back seat, twice. I pulled over as soon as I could and tried to clean up the back seat, but vomit is my arch nemesis and every time I got close I started to dry heave. Thank god I have the bestest best friend in the world and she cleaned up a puddle of dog vomit out of my car. Yuki was given a shot to induce more vomiting at the vet and put on precautionary IV fluids... She gets blood work done tomorrow, but I think she will be fine. 

P.S. The only plus to having to have your dog vomit after they eat Trident is that the vomite doesn't smell terrible and her breath was really minty fresh.

11752094_10102012597964669_2574788119979738551_n.jpg

Oh boy that's scary. Sucks about the car too. I took baxter on a car ride a few weeks ago and I ended up stuck in a hospital parking lot for 40 mins waiting for my ex wifes moron husband to get my kids backpack out the backseat of their car. I barely made it onto I355 and my dogs looks me right in the eyes and starts pissing on the passenger seat. It all rolled right down into the creveses. I Yelled at him and he stopped for a minute then started pissing again. I wanted to cry. Thank god for natures miracle that stuff gets the smell out of just about anything. Thankfully they are leather seats and not cloth. 

Back