• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

Tony (tiny), Cairo (black cat) and Zurich (whiteface)
You know it's winter time when there is peace on earth. In front of the woodstove. All 3 boys arranged by age. LMAO
3, 9, and 17. The little one (Tony) is tiny but mighty. We inherited him when CJ's dad died in July. He is learning his place in the rankings and sometimes not happy about it. LOL They are getting along nicely tho.

2D295952-F0A0-4AEC-956D-1A340E8A3860.jpeg

A891F912-714A-4F57-BA61-9697F5B1BF6C.jpeg

Scoville DeVille said:
Tony (tiny), Cairo (black cat) and Zurich (whiteface)
You know it's winter time when there is peace on earth. In front of the woodstove. All 3 boys arranged by age. LMAO
3, 9, and 17. The little one (Tony) is tiny but mighty. We inherited him when CJ's dad died in July. He is learning his place in the rankings and sometimes not happy about it. LOL They are getting along nicely tho.

attachicon.gif
2D295952-F0A0-4AEC-956D-1A340E8A3860.jpeg

attachicon.gif
A891F912-714A-4F57-BA61-9697F5B1BF6C.jpeg

They don't look like they're getting along.

Nicely.

They look like.

Please kill these other two bitches!

Cats.

People think cats love us.

But in reality.

They think we are their slaves.

And they don't really give a shit.

And now.

I present to you.

missylou.

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Y'all have seen me post about missylou.

Many time.

I ate out of her bowl.

Because.

My dog.

Now its mrs blues dog.

She calls her Rebel.

I call her Trouble.

mrs. blues and I.

Had a conversation today.

Involving a few tears.

Today.

missylou's doggy dishes.

Are now Troubles.

IMG_1336.JPG

So for missylou.

I'm stealing.

Troubles.

IMG_1337.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 91
Paco is always waking me up at odd hours to go out. The gf will get up multiple times, but he won't make a peep...oh, no he wants ME to take him out. It's because she rushes him and doesn't let him walk around. "You're going here."

So he'll rattle his collar, trying to get me up. But once I'm up, he's incredibly patient. He'll wait until I get myself halfway ready for outdoors and then I clip on his leash, and either he jumps up, or his lazy arse will lay there until I pick him up and put him on his feet.

Well, I decided to wake his a$$ up today. He likes to be covered with a blanket or sheet, like a bird. So I threw off his cover, said, "Hey Dogga-Face!"...Clipped on his leash, and this was the response I got:

Gma3SEO.jpg

:rofl:

Dude is just like me...

Sadly, Lucky shed his mortal coil about 8 months ago. He made it to 14.5, which is pretty good for a pup that was on the list to be destroyed at 4 months old.

When he was first diagnosed with lymphoma, I adopted Domino the Pitsky (Siberian Husky/pitty mix) - best of both breeds. Not much of a barker, but man does she talk. She loves fetch & tug, and shes a total nanny dog, awesome with infants, babies, toddlers, etc. she gets on with other dogs well, and loves people. Shes a total cuddle bug like a pitty, and a class clown like a husky.

Day 1 - cant believe she was ever this tiny!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhAYCkVnk7p/?igshid=9qx7gocbdn7s

2 years goes by so fast! About 55 lbs here, full grown:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BseFBWUhoV7/?igshid=1op9w58jk9uob

Very talkative doggo. Here shes complaining about me working at my desk instead of playing:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdTtpRkHp7K/?igshid=6q1re10qbsga

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
this is my other cat Jedi. 

attachicon.gif
20190409_181854_resized.jpg
well today from my living room i heard the neighbor`s dog yelping and screaming for a good 15 seconds so i went to the back yard to find my wife calling the cat back but he didn`t make an appearance for another couple hours. its a small dog but if he sees the cat he can`t resist making runs at Jedi. i told my wife the cat will f#ck that dog up if they ever get that close and today was the day. maybe now that dog will stop crapping in my back yard. :party:

Back