• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense PexPeppers Vs Butch T trinidad scorpion

Yes eating the hottest pepper in the world and you can still remain so calm! Great job. I am growing some as well, Butch T from THSC, they are very healthy looking plants. Can't wait for my first pod.

Mark T

Tjeez man are you like immune for capsacaine, I can't believe how cool you stayed while eating the worlds hottest pepper.

RESPECT

Great review! I am glad you liked the flavor. I was begenning to think I was crazy because most people say they don't like the flavor. I like the way you put it, "Considering how hot it is, it has a great flavor". I would still prefer to eat a strawberry, but if I had to eat a superhot .... I like the Red Scorpion flavor (and texture)beter than the flavor of the Red 7's. Looking forward to your next review.

:shocked: holy crap you took that REALLY well..
I don't know how you and others can just chomp away eating superhots.. sit there calmly and talk about it.
Hottest I've had raw was a yellow 7. I could barely breathe let alone talk or sit still. NEVER again. Slices I'll try. Whole pods? Yeahhh I'm good. allllll done with those lol. Nice video dude. Props to ya :cheers:
Brandon

hah, nice one buddy. Looks like you've reached the end of the line. Snorting chile powders next on the agenda...

Looks like you got a pretty mellow one. Not all of them hit the 1.4 million number, I'd bet most don't come close.

I'm not putting you down, on the contrary anyone who has the nerve to pop one of these into their mouth has my respect, I sure as heck ain't going to do it. It's that I've never met anyone or seen any video of someone eating a superhot and they have zero reaction. No sweat, no drooling, no snot running and only one sniffle, no facial movements, no change in your voice.

I'm having a difficult time believing that was a Butch T Trinidad Scorpion that went into your mouth.

more power to you brother...

andby theway....it's spelled Capsaicin

Hmmm.....nice job with the pepper...just a little curious though...I'm growing Butch T's from two respectable resources and they both look completely different than what you displayed.....no discredit but I've seen a few "Not the Real Deal"... Butch T pods in photos,...lately...and I do have to admit, eating a 1/4 of a pod just tore me up!

Back