• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

PhatMan Dereks Grow Log V2.0

PhatManDerek said:
Yeah we have, And it's raining right now with more snow coming.

I thought Iggy was crazy, But man you can take the cake.

"I hate I mean I hate the snow big time"

haha... cool! my gf tell me i'm crazy all the time! :lol: how many seeds did you sow?

ExtremeBurn said:
haha... cool! my gf tell me i'm crazy all the time! :lol: how many seeds did you sow?
LOL,

I did 5 seeds, I knew I screwed on day one when you guys told me to replant the seeds so 3 of them may not servive, The other 2 I hope will unless I've screwed up that too.

By the way, I'm very much a complete newbie to indoor gardening

PhatManDerek said:
Do I want to take a Blue one? Or do I want to take the red Chill Pill?

Derek,

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Recall Alice
When she was just small

When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD

Mike
(On an airplane)

wordwiz said:
Derek,

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Recall Alice
When she was just small

When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD

Mike
(On an airplane)
Haha good stuff, I can see this as a song in the key of E :)

Day 8 nothing growing at all no sprouts in my green pot.

but Day one of new grow log Habenero peppers, Anumibuius peppers, Poblano's peppers.

All these plants will stay in doors 24/7

Ok more photo's

This time I'm going to grow all sorts of plants

On the left is chillie anubimus pepper ( not sure the exact name too lazy to get the package )

479600885_XzJsy-S.jpg

479600191_9JGje-S.jpg

wordwiz said:
Yeah, so you say! Try germinating something like Pink Angels Trumpet. Those things can take up to nine months! I hate them.

Mike

You don't sound bitter at all Mike. Hahhaaa

wordwiz said:
Yeah, so you say! Try germinating something like Pink Angels Trumpet. Those things can take up to nine months! I hate them.

Mike

LMAO! That would suck haha. I just planted 12 Miracle Fruit seeds today and I hear they can take a hell of a long time to germinate as well. This hobby has definitely taught me patience! haha

sorry to say but the seeds get 21 days to germinate...if no hooks....screwem...recycle bin here they come

AlabamaJack said:
sorry to say but the seeds get 21 days to germinate...if no hooks....screwem...recycle bin here they come

I've found that with my method for germination with pepper plants(sow, set, water, heat, and leave em the hell alone) I can usually get germination within a week. This includes the Bhut Jolokia, which by the way has been my SLOWEST for germination so far... white bullet hab and fatalli are even faster! lol On the other hand, some of my flowers (morning glories, etc.) can take a very very long time so I usually nick the seed with a file and soak and it seems to speed things along... anyways, I'm done rambling haha

AlabamaJack said:

ExtremeBurn said:
I've found that with my method for germination with pepper plants(sow, set, water, heat, and leave em the hell alone) I can usually get germination within a week. This includes the Bhut Jolokia, which by the way has been my SLOWEST for germination so far... white bullet hab and fatalli are even faster! lol On the other hand, some of my flowers (morning glories, etc.) can take a very very long time so I usually nick the seed with a file and soak and it seems to speed things along... anyways, I'm done rambling haha
Thanks guys, The new seeds in my new grow log are not going to be touched unless they start feeling light and the soil is dry.

Hey gang, day 14 and the sproutling is pushing threw the soil.

Another 5 days I should have my first sproutling, This sproutling is my first grow attempt and I'm very excited!

Back