• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

No freaking way!!!! Our gas is $3.34. I wish PA wasn't on the other side of the country I would fill up both cars and al 3 gas cans! And probably buy a couple drums to fill up too!!!

I get fuel perks for buying groceries. Gas is around 3.30$ a gallon right now. The pic was during summer. Gas was about $3.90 a gallon. I got 28 gallons today for $40.26. Good deal but 30 gallons for $3. Is my best.

Here's a few cool flower pics from Mt. Dickerman, WA.

Columbine
Screenshot2011-12-19at100503AM.png

Columbia Tiger Lily
Screenshot2011-12-19at100410AM.png

We went to look at a job, WAY up Gunranch Rd. And on the way up we saw this Rainbow right in front of us.

730e9fd3.jpg

e3ea7cbf.jpg

On the way back down, I stopped and clicked a few more. Here's looking down at the town of Winthrop.

824b51d8.jpg

A couple shots looking straight across to Sun Mountain Lodge... Google it!

410eb218.jpg

b4cf72b8.jpg

Just a few pics of another day in the Methow Valley, I thought I'd share.

We went to look at a job, WAY up Gunranch Rd. And on the way up we saw this Rainbow right in front of us.

730e9fd3.jpg

e3ea7cbf.jpg

On the way back down, I stopped and clicked a few more. Here's looking down at the town of Winthrop.

824b51d8.jpg

A couple shots looking straight across to Sun Mountain Lodge... Google it!

410eb218.jpg

b4cf72b8.jpg

Just a few pics of another day in the Methow Valley, I thought I'd share.

I'm getting sick to my stomach it is so beautiful....the sick part is because I don't live there.....and that I live in the midwest.....auuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :banghead:

Trans Syberian Orchestra: December 2011 Phone Pics.....megh but still cool.

TransSyberianOrchestra021.jpg

TransSyberianOrchestra066.jpg

TransSyberianOrchestra074.jpg

TransSyberianOrchestra106.jpg

TransSyberianOrchestra019.jpg

http://i1113.photobu...rchestra012.jpg

Amazing photos everyone by the way. I recently broke my Canon elph S1300. I've been looking at the Canon S95 and the Nikon 1. Both are small and pocket size...the Nikon 1 prob. only fit in my coat pocket with the lenses. The Canon S95 is small but so many features and quality pics for the novice.

[quote name='JayT' timestamp='1325253682' post='542609']
Scovie where is the town?
[/quote]

LOL! You blinked, didn't you? It's right behind that tree. I'll take a picture of Winthrop today and post it tonight...

3/5, I've always wanted to see TSO, looks like they put on one helluva stage show. Nice pics.

Our state is so damn beautiful! Those pics just remind me why I don't have any desire to leave Washington :)

I love TSO. Great musicians and their performances are awesome too. Haven't seen them live in over 10 yrs though.

Ok I said I would post a favorite view of my most favorite landscape in Washington so here it is. Sorry it was overcast and all my pictures are from my cell phone.
IMG_20111201_140127.jpg

This picture is a view of Mt. Rainier taken on my way home today yes driving taking pictures.

Let me guess.. You took this picture right before you drove past walmart/applebees and right after you drove by wendy's n DQ?

One of my favorite things is this site when I drive to Bonney Lake.

863.jpg

834.jpg

704.jpg

668.jpg

411.jpg

045.jpg

061.jpg

"On the way back down, I stopped and clicked a few more. Here's looking down at the town of Winthrop."

I love this picture.. I just set it as my background. Amazing photography scovie! You make it sound like your an amature but you got this photo thing down my friend. keep it coming!

Brandon.

Yup you got it Brandon. :) I love living up here in Buckley because every clear day I get that beautiful view. Good old Washington such an awesome state!!!!!

Those pictures are awesome. I would love to see the pics of the walmart in that stretch. I just can't picture it there anywhere. And DQ? Isn't it freezing there most of the year?

I love this picture.. I just set it as my background. Amazing photography scovie! You make it sound like your an amature but you got this photo thing down my friend. keep it coming!

Brandon.

That's too cool! Believe me, I am an amateur. I just bought a pretty sweet camera is all. LOL. Did you take those pics of Raineer on a tripod, or just freehand? Amazing....

So here's "the town" of Winthrop, I can't believe I was out there taking pictures like one of the tourons (that's what we call them touristas). Yes, Winthrop is a touron town.

eb240740.jpg

d7f5c782.jpg

709c33af.jpg

Back