• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

nice pics,everyone has good looking kids. im glad to see that corys dont look nothing like him,lol. grats chileaddict.

Sawfish...caught this in a 4" mesh triple strand net back in the winter of 84'...17' 4"...biggest dang fish (longest) I have ever landed...I'm on the left...

100209d002.jpg

and another shot when I was about 30...this was taken on my dock in my back yard...was a great life down in Goodland, Fl.

top left...redfish and a couple of snook
top right...speckled trout
bottom left....coral snake...my foot is 12" long for reference...he measured almost 48" long...very big for a coral snake..
bottom right...snook...

100209d001.jpg

This is the photomontage of the trip back from Catalina through the fog that I was telling you about, SD and CJ.

compVesselZNsv.jpg

Catalina, Fourth of July Cove. My friend's sailboat is the the one in the dark frame closest to the camera.

compFourthJuly.jpg

Spring in the Methow means balsamroot in bloom-
14110e80.jpg

401e9764.jpg

Took these pics at a jobsite today with the cell-cam. PERFECT weather for working outside. Warm, but not too hot, beautiful valley views, and the balsamroot in bloom!

Also called arrowleaf, these are native flowers of our region. Sometimes, there are so many blooming on the hills surrounding the valley that the hills are yellow. That's not usually for a few more weeks. Maybe one of us can capture that amazing view when they start to bloom on the hills of the upper valley over the next few weeks.

(hint,hint, scovie~~)

Bring on the Yellow Hills!!!! I am ready! :)

Sum - those pics are amazing! What a cool concept! Kind of like life sometimes - the moments happen in freeze frames, but you don't always see the whole picture until those key moments occur and are properly placed....

this is for Sic!

nm... damn bastards changing the vid

Its funny, but they do have bad language.... Here is the one I wanted to post for you Sic

CH - that's a pretty fancy ship! What do they use it for? Obviously, I'm not too ship-savvy! haha But it sure looks fast!

BeeHunter - Look at you all up on top of the World!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

a small assault transport that can take on various capabilities with the installation of mission modules and it will do 46 mph!

Beehunter... How you gonna get down? Like this?

Back