• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

Gassy your pics are saweet! Lovin those rocky desert mountains!.

Lovin those snowy mountains! (Never actually seen snow for real, but damn I would love to one day....)

So jealous of where you live. I have a mate who lives over there. He lived here for a few years then went back over. Would love to go visit him one day if I could ever save the moolah.

Post more please! :D

You sure live in a beautiful place! Except for the filthy swimming hole, :rofl:

Funny, I was gonna say the same about where you live, Scovie (minus the part about the swimming hole :lol:)... and it's right on your doorstep! I pretty much live right next door to the city so to see anything beautiful, it's like an hour drive at least. Well worth it though.

I used to post here a lot but too many good photos now adays....
2012-05-25_12-16-15_757.jpg

That is one hellofa shot Prod. Those spiders a like, 1/8 of an inch big. You can see his fur!

Yeah, Gass, you would love it here, hiking galore. The trade off is the nearest shopping mall is about 80 miles away, so we don't have access to stores and special shops. No traffic tho. :D

Yeah SL, on a good day, Raineer is so picturesque, (obviously) lol.

Nice close up Prod, that guy is getting loaded up with pollen!

SL - when I lived in Seattle I'd be walking around, look up and think "oh, yeah - that's why I moved here" - that photo is great, but it doesn't do the mountain justice. It's just so massive it's ridiculous and you kind of do a double take reflexively.

Love it up in the PNW!

SL - when I lived in Seattle I'd be walking around, look up and think "oh, yeah - that's why I moved here" - that photo is great, but it doesn't do the mountain justice. It's just so massive it's ridiculous and you kind of do a double take reflexively.

Love it up in the PNW!

So trrue.

We had a pretty big thunderstorm blow through last night. I just hit record on the Kodak camera video and let it run. I can't remember how to lift a frame out of the video, it runs on Quicktime, but I was able to stop the video and snip the window.

08a7b7fc.jpg

That was an AWESOME show last night. We were out there watching it when it was right over you.
It was headed our way, and once it got over us, there was a bolt and a Thunder clap so close and so loud, we went in the house.
Holy crap that was as show!

Great picture SL! My camera can do that stuff too,I just don't know how... I should figure it out. Doh!

a picture of some of the damage on the ranch

IMAG0345.jpg

ill get some pics of the water up in a bit,waiting on them to go thru. e mail is acting funny.

Back