• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

So that's a Mama grasshopper giving the baby grasshopper a ride, right?

:halo:

very clear image, Siccy.

Dayum, Sic... i hope you squished them!

I keep finding them on my plants... always in pairs... but haven't seen em....errr... dancing like that... LOL

I'd be more tolerant of them if they were ever on plants that didn't have chewed leaves... not saying they did it... they just pick the wrong plants to sit on...

Cool pic tho :)

So they stack up like chairs? That's a cool feature. :lol:

Very nice pic. Wish I could get in that close and clear with the baby mantids I see.

Dookie!! Woot,Woot,Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is my teddy bear and i dont mind telling you that.

IMAG0378.jpg

the great elusive "Nose" this was a hard picture to get as the "Nose" is very private and a little cautious of any forms of technology.

IMAG0392.jpg

We just bought a new P&S Nikon coolpix S3300 went outside to play with it, and this is what we saw.
Directly over SalsaLady's house, headed for us...

cf09b736.jpg

:rofl: It's a new sauce.... wanna try it?

j/k--- thankfully, that storm blew through in the afternoon. There was 2 different wedding parties in town last night, prolly had 300 people in town but they didn't get rained out.

Great photos everyone ! I've been gone for while.... but now that I'm back I thought I's share some of the photos my wife's been doing. She's getting getting darned good and will be doing show soon. She paints also , but the show is about "Wild Mustangs" that have been adopted . She has before pictures where the horses look sad and very ragga muffin. Then pictures taken several years later. Amazing what food and love can do !

OnlineGreeting.jpg

This is a better shot of Shelby now !! Magical Looking !!

9677_274217256010842_2062496661_n.jpg

Untitled4-SignCopy.jpg

Peace,
P. Dreadie

Here's another photo I really like. If you look close you'll see that Cowboy riding the bronc has a "smoke" clenched in his lips !! Was he thinking' one more in case it's his last ?

396144_293934250705809_453851145_n.jpg

Peace,
P. Dreadie

OK.
hey Y'all.. I'm thinking, every month, we have a gentlemans vote on BEST PHOTOGRAGH.
What say you?

All of the food Throw Downs have a theme, usually a Hot Pepper.
In honor of The Hot Pepper....
This month, (to start off) lets do your...

BEST PICTURE OF ANY PEPPER.

THird THursday EVERY Month..... Cant wait to see what y'alll bring.

July 19th= BEST PEPPER PICTURE. 7 PM Pacific Time. Let's vote!

Sorry Guys, I totally dropped the ball.
But where's YOUR pepper pics?
Extend the deadline to Tuesday the 31st?
I'll see what I can come up with to beat y'all....

Back