• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

you dudes and your fancy cameras make me sic. its suppose to be simple point and wait for the picture to pop out!

Yes Prod! As long as we know it's an entry like what Gas did "Entry Shot" then we'll know you're in.
I'll go back and group the photos on the 1st. I extended the deadline to the 31st because I dropped the ball.
By no means do I want to "take over" this thread with a simple contest. Keep posting cool pics y'all take!
That's exactly why this thread was born! Sum and I just thought it would be fun to have a little friendly "open to all"
photo competition every month. Every month the theme will change, like Weather, Animals, Cars, etc.
We'll see how it goes, maybe if we get into this, and it gets popular, we'll start a new thread just for photo "TD's".
Above all, Have Fun!

Yes Prod! As long as we know it's an entry like what Gas did "Entry Shot" then we'll know you're in.
I'll go back and group the photos on the 1st. I extended the deadline to the 31st because I dropped the ball.
By no means do I want to "take over" this thread with a simple contest. Keep posting cool pics y'all take!
That's exactly why this thread was born! Sum and I just thought it would be fun to have a little friendly "open to all"
photo competition every month. Every month the theme will change, like Weather, Animals, Cars, etc.
We'll see how it goes, maybe if we get into this, and it gets popular, we'll start a new thread just for photo "TD's".
Above all, Have Fun!

great idea! so this month its pepper photos right?

here is my entry
DSC_0001.jpg

not my best but i like it and i am in Rhode island so cant take anymore pepper pics

Is this month a pepper? If so does it matter if it is on the plant?

6106633281_f0b1c31497.jpg
That shot is money!

No sir, any photo with a pepper in it.

FD, i suggested that to Sum, but he pushed me down and said mind your business. No Poll.

Spongee, Spongee, Spongee. Holy fricken hell man! That is a pepper shot! Very nice.

lol,,,,, black and white? what are you some 15v year old goth girl that nobody understands,lol....

p.s. dont get mad im just ribbing ya.

p.s.s. what the heck is all this extreme crap ? guess im not in the cool kid club anymore? :rofl: ooh well.

lol,,,,, black and white? what are you some 15v year old goth girl that nobody understands,lol....

p.s. dont get mad im just ribbing ya.

p.s.s. what the heck is all this extreme crap ? guess im not in the cool kid club anymore? :rofl: ooh well.

Ha! I did try to go as provocative as I could.

If my old Pentax [film] SLR's mirror didn't freeze up on me and I had access to a stocked dark room, my entry would have been 10x's as good.

Back