• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

Maybe August could be pets...I dunno might be dumb but its just an idea. Animals have so many different expressions and personalities so I always enjoy pictures of pets. Just my 2 cents

I originally posted this in my other grow log but have had many comments on it and thought I'd share it here.

100_3010.jpg

It's an Okra Bloom. I had never seen one before and when my kids ran outside to play the other day then cam running back in after a couple of minutes yelling Dad, Dad, you have to come see! As soon as i saw it I went back in and grabed my camer and got a shot of it. 2 hours later it was closed up and I noticed this morning on the way out it had already droped and a little okra was starting to grow in it's place.

This is the baby, Coda. He is out 9 month old Puggle

3193337d.jpg

e862fc6c.jpg

Yep, he's a hand full.

and one cool shot my daughter caught quite by accident when I was Fancy Cookin one night. I'll call it

Le Flambe'

21892645.jpg

Do wild pets count? This is where I launch my boat near my cabin. There are about 10 that hang out there all the time. They feed em corn.

canada-andgarden007.jpg

Back