• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

sunsetpic from my Balcony the other night, taken with my HTC EVO
IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0735.jpg

Holé Molé! All these pics look like an issue of National Geographic. I am definitely going to have to practice. I love this, and hope this thread stays alive, at least for a while.
Thanks for sharing! I'll post some older pics I have in a few...

here are a few more sunset pics and some of my hummingbird friends
IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

these pics were taken with a cannon powershot SD1300 IS, takes pretty darn good pics for the price and being a point and shoot.
hope you enjoy

Those are amazing pics!
Lando, yours are absolutely gorgeous!
Nova, those are some excellent pics. can't believe they were taken with a phone. :eek:

First off, Amazing pictures everyone. Gns, Great sunset picture I love the reflection in the water. Omri, your pictures hit reality like no other, cell phone shot or not.. great pics. Is that you in the westbanks picture? spongey, I thought you just liked riding with your profile picture, didn't know you did the real thing! those racing pictures are nuts! couldn't pay me to do that lol. Nova, awesome pics dude, Don't know if that is your kid or not, either way, that's a picture that needs to be on your staircase :) also, that Australian landscape picture is money. Lando, those are some national geographic quality pictures my friend!

Secondly, I wanted to find my landscape stash.. Figured out it's on the other memory card. So heres some marcos, a few landscapes, and a few favs. I'll have alot of others in time. Hope you all enjoy

White Passion Flower
013.jpg

Honey Suckle
026.jpg

Butterfly
070.jpg

Baby Buck, I was 20 feet from this guy before he noticed me.
201.jpg

Evening Grosbeaks, we get a good 70 of em every winter, every day.
229.jpg

Juvi Sharp Shinned Hawk, Likes the all you can eat buffet of birds chowing down in my backyard.
350.jpg

Blue Crown Passion Flower
800.jpg

Wildlife park my wife and I went to
IMG_0333.jpg

My mini Aussie at Cannon Beach
P1040841.jpg

P1040855.jpg

Amazing pics, BigCedar. truly amazing wildlife. :)

I'm not the one in the picture. it is a friend and I'm the one who took the picture. :)

thanks Ceder! those pics of yours are truely amazing! yeah we get out on the track and ride as fast as our balls will let us! we were prob hitting 140ish on the straights and in the picture with me alone turning left i was at about 90ish its a good workout getting that bike to move like that! :crazy: :dance:

Those are amazing pics!
Lando, yours are absolutely gorgeous!
Nova, those are some excellent pics. can't believe they were taken with a phone. :eek:

Thank you Omri and Nova :)

BigCeder I love your wildlife pictures specially the young buck and Cayote. Big hug to your mini Aussi :)

Forgive me for phone pics. It is always on me so I never pull out my regular cam. I have posted these before somewhere else before this topic was started.

2011-10-18_17-39-58_807.jpg

2011-10-18_17-41-16_830.jpg

2011-10-18_17-43-49_72.jpg

That is some intense looking weather. Was it windy?

Here's a couple shots on my way home from work today, our first snow came last night....

7aa57ebb.jpg

This is another panoramic shot, the road on the left and on the right is the same road, and it's straight!
3f45322f.jpg

Back