• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

This is a holy crap!

Vegetables and raclette cheese (my lunch today)

vegetables stir-fry and very mature raclette chese.

2014-12-16%252013.43.24%2520%2528Custom%2529.jpg

This looks like shit but it bite of cardinals, worthy of royalty

2014-12-16%252013.48.37%2520%2528Custom%2529.jpg

2014-12-16%252013.53.59%2520%2528Custom%2529.jpg

nuked leftover keema curry   over some slightly dried out leftover Kraft dinner.  dosed with Grace green Scotch Bonnet sauce.     No real excuse but hunger and not wanting to make noise in the kitchen  as my wife has to work in a few hrs .

GEDC5068_zpsaa435583.jpg

It doesn't look bad until you get to the bottom of the pic and see the caked up hardened mac. Ewwwwwwwwwww! That should have hit the bin, the rest I would have pie holed. Love keema matar.

That combo does sound quite tasty, Ashen!

C'mon THP - that "caked up hardened mac" has sheen to it - SHEEN I TELL YA! (Not to be confused with Charlie Sheen) He just had to nuke it a tad longer, then give the whole thing a good stir.   :lol:

not sure if I should post this in tales from the loo instead but that meal came back to haunt me , make me laugh and think of here at the same time.     I was in lowes  with the wife , who was in a xmas decoration shopping frenzy ,  and I slipped over to check out the blackstone flattop TB just bought ,  when a very unsettling rumbling occured.     I fast tracked it to the washrooms and just as I sat down  there was a PA announcement calling for an associate from plumbing to come to the service counter.    I figured they had seen the look in my eyes and the speed of my stride and were getting ready for the aftermath .   :rofl:

Best Plating Award for Crappy Food 2014 goes to....

paulky_2000

doodoocrown.jpg

Uh oh...

texas blues said:

A few rules for posting.

4. Absolutely no foo foo in this thread but its more than cool and the gang to describe it as such.

Don't worry I won't let TB take away your doo doo crown! :D

I'll be honest - I used to eat stuff like that, but it was for convenience, not flavor. When you're a single parent running between job, the kids' school and extra-curricular activities AND taking courses, "food" is pretty much anything you can just quickly slam in your mouth. But I look at stuff like that now and it just all seems like a nightmare coming back in full daylight - all that grease, plus the after-taste.  :sick:  You have my empathy, but at least you made it fairly "pretty"!

geeme said:
I'll be honest - I used to eat stuff like that, but it was for convenience, not flavor. When you're a single parent running between job, the kids' school and extra-curricular activities AND taking courses, "food" is pretty much anything you can just quickly slam in your mouth. But I look at stuff like that now and it just all seems like a nightmare coming back in full daylight - all that grease, plus the after-taste.  :sick:  You have my empathy, but at least you made it fairly "pretty"!

You ate burrito sushi? I don't believe you. P2K just invented it.

Back