food Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Haha all the prejudices about the US confirmed in one topic. I love it.

Reminds me of the PX with 1 gallon 3.8 liter) soda bottles.. with us 2 liter bottles are considered huge family bottles..

Than you had Pizza with Chocolate cooking, Donuts with Bacon and Cheese, Bacongrease Chocolatechip Cookies, aerosol Cans with Cheese, fried Pizza..

We used to treat ourselves with "US crazy" After a Day out. Cholesterol was not yet invented, neither was "Kummerspeck".

Pfeffer said:
Haha all the prejudices about the US confirmed in one topic. I love it.

Reminds me of the PX with 1 gallon 3.8 liter) soda bottles.. with us 2 liter bottles are considered huge family bottles..

Than you had Pizza with Chocolate cooking, Donuts with Bacon and Cheese, Bacongrease Chocolatechip Cookies, aerosol Cans with Cheese, fried Pizza..

We used to treat ourselves with "US crazy" After a Day out. Cholesterol was not yet invented, neither was "Kummerspeck".

.....and now I put Bacon on my pecan pie and watch 3 seasons of Dexter on Netflix in my underwear.

:D

The Hot Pepper said:
You ate burrito sushi? I don't believe you. P2K just invented it.
Oh, PKY can have ALL the credit for burrito sushi - I was just talking about frozen burritos, period. 

Burrito Sushi!! Oh My!
mr-sulu-facebok-newsfeed-meme-generator-oh-my-yes-96f040.jpg

Your right thanks texas blues! :)

Here is my crappy spicy food I ate for dinner. Got the recipe from http://www.101cookingfortwo.com/oven-baked-blackened-tilapia/ I used some cheap frozen Tilapia and beans from a can. I talk my wife into making me some rice. I could of used less of the rub but it wasn't all that bad. Cooked at 425 for 10 min in the oven. What would you guys do different or add to enhance this meal?

• 1 pound tilapia fillets
  • 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
       Rub
  • 3 T Paprika
  • 1 t salt
  • 1 T onion powder
  • 1 t black pepper
  • ½ to 1 t cayenne pepper
  • 1 t thyme
  • 1 t oregano
  • ½ t garlic powder
20141227_173455_zpsophzr4wz.jpg