• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Potawie's fall progress 2009

I just finished getting rid of last weeks extra peppers and today I ended up with another good harvest.
Had some snow/hail today, so time to bring some plants inside the house very soon

October 11th harvest
4001730335_a6675239c6.jpg

POTAWIE land sure can grow peppers. You've got some seriously mad skillz when it comes to bringing out the best in your plants POTAWIE congrats man.

That looks like a summer harvest not one of your last of the season. Nobody is even close to growing peppers like Potawie, great pic and harvest my friend.:)

Noshownate said:
Potawie land, it almost seems like a magical land with giant pepper plants that have telekinteic powers.

I feel a song coming on. Ok... maybe not.
Anyway I still think you are a wonderful wizard of hot peppers.
What a great job you've done this year. I love all the pics in this thread.

I've only got about 8 pepper plants left now and they're all trimmed back and inside the house, although most still need much more trimming, root pruning and smaller pots.

This will be my 3rd time overwintering this Guadaloupe "hab" Its been potted down into a much smaller container then it grew in
4037164923_e123a7bca7.jpg

Waiting for 1 more crop from this fatalii before I trim it back any more
4037164913_5b41e5721c.jpg

Still a lot of small jalapenos on this cut-back plant
4037164935_bd33aff769.jpg

The Guadaloupe "hab" is probably one of my favorite red chinenses. Its got good heat, good flavor, the pods can grow huge, and the plants are quite productive

3018918835_03a05ab82d.jpg

Back