• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potawie's Pepper Progress 2008

looks like you will eat well tonight...those are very pretty....is that an orange thai?

Ya, it an orange thai and some poinsettia's, jalapeno M's, Peru yellow's, and redrobin and patio hybrid tomatoes as well as my first and only lemon (no Cheezy, its not a lime):lol:

andy999 said:
I have 10 of opalka tomatoes ,
Please tell me if yours look like they lacking water?
mine always look this way like low turgor

You know you're right they do look that way and they did last year too now that I think about it. I'm glad its not just me:)

Simply fantastic collection of pics - need help getting chili pepper seeds

Hi, it's me, 5101.

I had been absent weeks. Just now, I saw the photos you had posted in Flickr. Very enviable esp the amount of healthy chili plants and very enviable still, the number of pods you get.

Here in the asia, the tropics,many of the chili seeds are not found here. Do you sell the seeds - if you do, let me know. The seeds of the following chilis: Guadalope Hab., Fatalii, Trinidad Scorpion and Choc Hab. I believe that seeds from great plants are best. The seeds from seed sellers like Reimers....very bad personal experience and they are expensive!

Drop me a reply or email me at my email address.

I like to do my seed trading in the Fall when I have extra time, so make sure to give me a shout then and I'll try to help you out.:)

I tried growing that corn last year. I didn't get an ear, but I thought I was going to need a crane to get the darn stalk out of the ground. When it exceeded 12 ft (well over the roof of the house), I got very concerned. lol.

Chris

I never have luck growing corn with all the critters I have around, but I'll think of some way to protect them. Maybe I'll use my scarecrow motion detector sprinkler, if I can find where I put it.

Here's an old pic of mine while they were still growing:
tallcorn5.jpg

:S YES.!
i am having similar problems and then a heatwave hit hard went from possible dips under 55 to 85 at night.. caught me way off guard. plus the aphids. and you have those awesome looking plants!! great stuff dude.

Here's a pic of this year's first good pod from my F1 "vulture" pepper plant. I really love the look of the pods from this plant:)

Potawie...you ever think of writing a pepper growing manual? Your plants are absolutely fantastic looking...

If you do, I want the first autographed copy....please

AlabamaJack said:
Potawie...you ever think of writing a pepper growing manual?

I second that. Potawie especially since we live in the same Northern climate/area (T.O. ain't that far...).

I'm curious about how you heat your Greenhouse over the winter? Wood? Gas? Electric?

Back