• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potawie's Pepper Progress 2008

I really like that chinese 5 color...am going to have to try and grow them next year...on the list they go...

Most plant are now outside

The temps are getting hot lately so most of my plants were brought outside over the weekend.

Here's a pic of some long-haired drunk dude in my container garden.:)

25547260161074185ffffs4.jpg

And here's a closer look

And some new Cili goronong pods

POTAWIE said:
Here's a good shot of the 5 color in its deep purple phase. "Smoke on the water" is its favorite:lol:

haha, nice music reference and it fits perfectly!! That is one very beautiful pepper!!

Great job Potawie!!!

Finally it appears we are getting a break from the rain. Here's some pics I took on sunny Canada day

Here's a red Morouga

And a 2 month old yellow Morouga

And this is an extremely productive yellow hab hybrid I have been trying to stabilize. Well I'm assuming it will be yellow again but maybe not;)(Pic actually taken June 29th)

This is what Potawie once said about the pepper. This was an old post Potawie so please correct me if it's changed (i.e in case more info is available).

"I believe Morouga is a name given by a local trinidad for his/her strain of Scorpion pepper."

rainbowberry said:
This is what Potawie once said about the pepper. This was an old post Potawie so please correct me if it's changed (i.e in case more info is available).

"I believe Morouga is a name given by a local trinidad for his/her strain of Scorpion pepper."

No, I was wrong. It is C. chinense but not the same as the Trinidad Scorpion Morouga.

as always Potawie...great looking plants and peppers...

Looks like a pickle tree. ;)
I love yellow peppers.
POTAWIE said:
And this is an extremely productive yellow hab hybrid I have been trying to stabilize. Well I'm assuming it will be yellow again but maybe not;)(Pic actually taken June 29th)

Back