• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

RedEyes grow log!!!!! NEW

Lookin good man. How do you deal with the run-off from the drip system? Do you have like a tray or something udnerneat the pots? Or do you just have it tuned to not let much run off?

yeah i got a black tray to hold the run off there are 2 buckets per tray... i am not sure if i like doing it like this... i have been thinking of doing a flood and drain in there. i like that kind of system it real easy just takes more water....

look at what i found today on this peper plant.. 3 flower buds on it.. i know the pics suck i dont have a badass cam but i think you can see 1 maybe 2 of them .. i will keep you guys up to date..
004-4.jpg
005-2.jpg

Hey man even most cheap cameras(like mine) have a macro setting, it will probably be a button that looks like a flower actually. Unless you use that setting your camera's not gonna focus on something that close. Try that and see if you don't get better up close pics.

ok man i took some more today i think they are better but i think this is the best it will do man... my kid has a cam i will have to see if it is any better.. here is a few new pics
004-5.jpg
003-1.jpg
006-3.jpg

ok yet another update i have 1 pic that shows my out door peppers which still have jalps on them ... i also have a few pics of whats growing on the inside of the tent swiss chard bright lights,and green onion looks like most have came up....
005-3.jpg
006-4.jpg
007-3.jpg
008-2.jpg
i have more pics coming!!!

redeyes,

Please, please, resize your images. 600-700 pix wide at 96 dpi is fine. It takes this topic a long time to load. If you need a great, free program to resize them, try Irfanview.

Mike

What is the one with the purple flower? And is that black thing hanging from the light a thermostat?

Txclosetgrower said:
What is the one with the purple flower? And is that black thing hanging from the light a thermostat?

i planted 4 TABASCO seeds and 1 came out looking like that... i dont think it is a TABASCO plant we will see and that black thing is a thermostat... it turns all my fans on and off i have it set at 80. that is one of the best things i ever bought for my grow stuff..

ok here is another update just a few days apart and you can see how much everything has grown mostly the green onions,i have hand pollinated all the flowers on the pepper plants .. that i can see which was only like 3-4 that was ready most of the peppers plants are getting flowers on them.. but they are not ready yet ... i think it has been a month or so when i planted them ... i think things are looking great as of right now...
003-2.jpg
007-4.jpg
004-6.jpg
006-5.jpg

Where did you get your "tabasco" seeds. I wonder if it's the same place I bought from.
I got some from a lady on ebay that were actually bolovian rainbow. I tried to tell her. She said,"Why would you say something like that?" I knew what they were before I bought them because she had pictures. I didn't have that kind and tried to get her to change her ad, but she was convinced they were tabascos.

yeah man i did get them on ebay but i forgot what place i got them... i do have a chinese 5 color in there which could be it ... do they look like that??? i know i failed to mark them but there is only 10 in there, well actually i got 2 plants in one bucket

RedEyes GROW LOG!!!! 1/2/09

here is a few pics... i think i have a few pods but they are to small i will get closer another day here are a few pics also that swiss chard is growing good but i think i might need more light for them but we will see...
008-3.jpg
009-3.jpg
010-3.jpg
012-2.jpg

i got pods

ok here are the pics i said i would take... the purple one is a Chinese Five Color Pepper and the other pepper is a jal.i just found that today and it is kinda big... i also trimmed them up real good also..they started to get crazy in there i thought it was a good time to do it.. i started to germ them nov 1 and now we are jan 5 i guess thats not to bad ...
2FDevice20Memory2Fhome2Fuser2Fpictu.jpg
2FDevice20Memory2Fhome2Fuser2Fpi-1.jpg

by the way these pics cam from my blackberry "STORM" !!! i think they came out better than my cam what do you think???

oh and thanks T.X. your the only 1 that replys to me all the time... THANKS bro!!!

redeyes said:
ok here are the pics i said i would take... the purple one is a Chinese Five Color Pepper and the other pepper is a jal.i just found that today and it is kinda big... i also trimmed them up real good also..they started to get crazy in there i thought it was a good time to do it.. i started to germ them nov 1 and now we are jan 5 i guess thats not to bad ...
by the way these pics cam from my blackberry "STORM" !!! i think they came out better than my cam what do you think???
oh and thanks T.X. your the only 1 that replys to me all the time... THANKS bro!!!

Wow man it's hard to believe those plants are only 61 days old. They're growing so damn fast now. I can't wait to get a decent light.

Nice work! Incredible results, and lightning fast. Im going to start with hydroponics after the harvest of my current grow. I hope ill get results going somewhat in your direction :)

Back