• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

WOO HOO!! thank you. I've been waining with out much hot other than store bought Habs, which aren't to bad if I go to Publix. I'll have to start thinking on a new sauce idea to feature them. Something I love to do.

Im diggin the skyward shot of the monster Oak and the beautiful Spanish Moss !! :dance:
And the peppers look righteous as usual broham!!

:cool:
Kevin

Thanks Jamison. Thank goodness for the stability icon on youtube :party:

Stefan. Glad you enjoyed it. Just trying to hang with the big dogs ;)

:dance: Brotha Kevin. I thought you would enjoy the canopy of that giant oak. Thank you chicken :dance:

Awesome video Bro, they never disappoint !!!! It's so cool to see your pepper garden flourishing!!! Glad to hear the pests are gone as well, Keep on keepin on brother!!!

Nice Jamie!!! Couldn't hear the music anyway...so that didn't bother me at all! Can't get over how vertical your plants get. Maybe it has to do with the shade of the HUGE oak tree!

Thanks John. I shall keep on keeping :dance: Just waiting for your seeds to bust out of there shell. Oh the wait is killing me :mope:

Glad you enjoying my grow Tb killa :party:

Thank you Fernando :P The trials and tribulations of a pepper grower :rolleyes:

Brotha Shane. Or should I call you pinky ;) I do agree I think it is cause I slow grow my chili's and they are demanding more light so they reach for the stars. You are lucky not to have heard the music :rofl:

Jamie! I have been out of town, and haven't had much time to check out the boards. You have a ton of great updates for the past week, look like even though you had some bugs and water, everything is still pullin through for ya! I can always count on you for some great pod pron!

BTW, by the looks of it, that grill was one of the best gifts ever!

Keep on growin brother!

Matt my man! Glad to see you back on the THP. It is always kinda of slow when your not here. I sure hope they have a good wifi connection in Afstankastan ;) Oh and the grill is still kicking arse! Thank you

Thanks TB. It's all in the lighting :liar:

Thank you Vlad. You inspire me through your amazing grow everyday :P

Brother Andy. Thanks for the love. Now I just need bigger harvests and taller plants and all will be hunky :rofl:

There was a knock at the door today and low and behold there was a nicle little package from Jamie there.

100_3907.jpg

1 Yellow 7
3 Hybrid bhut( hot)
3 brains( kinda of hot ;) )
3 aji's
2 choclate bhuts
1 true red hab
1 douglah cross
1 yellow scorp
1chocalate hab

also included were
STC3248 Arbol Powder
Wayright Flake Blend
Chile-Freak 15 Pepper Powder

and Seeds
Chile Negro de Arbol
Aji Lemon
Yellow Meazano
Red Rocoto
Yellow 7 Pod
7 Pod Barrackpor

Just not sure what this mystery is
100_3908.jpg

Thanks Bro, I will put them to good use.
RM

Back